N/S From David Newton & Dan Graziano: Bryce Young Open to Being Traded (115 Viewers)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
If I were him, I would try to land somewhere that runs the Shanahan/Kubiak scheme.

Good luck with that
Why luck? I’m sure the Panthers would trade him. They would like to move on to the future and someone would take a flier on him. It’s common knowledge that the Panthers organization is where careers go to die. So, there would be some GMs that would still see him as salvageable.

Why luck? I’m sure the Panthers would trade him. They would like to move on to the future and someone would take a flier on him. It’s common knowledge that the Panthers organization is where careers go to die. So, there would be some GMs that would still see him as salvageable.
Nobody wants that short unathletic no accuracy having wanna be leader

Edit:. Makes sense why he was crying during the game (allegedly). He knew it was his last shot if he went out and layed an egg.

I think it depends on if Carolina is ready to accept that his value is significantly reduced at this point and if it’s worth it to them to move on already, under those conditions.

Dolphins could make some sense but his value is as a guy who hasn’t shown he can play very well at this level, not his draft status. Lance went for a 4th, but he at least has prototypical size, and above average arm strength and athleticism. Young is an undersized player who looks lost on the field.

I think he's worth a 4th. Cam's in the no help camp, and I've heard other guys say this

While everyone is carrying on and blaming the kid because of his size, he’s 5’10, 210 lbs. Kyler Murray isn’t bigger or taller. He’s just mobile and had time to develop. Remember when he was being knocked earlier in his career too. It really isn’t Young’s fault he’s in this position. No rookie QB can succeed in Carolina with no weapons and no basic plan to help him along. Put that kid in KUBIAK’s offense with the weapons around him and he’d go at least 8-9 his first season. The best thing for him is to go where he can sit and learn for a couple of seasons under a good team and coordinator.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom