N/S From David Newton & Dan Graziano: Bryce Young Open to Being Traded (93 Viewers)

Again, I reference the article a few days earlier about how most clubs around the league taking quarterbacks #1-3 are ruining the QBs because they aren’t taking the GB approach. They have nothing around the kids then blaming the kids.
A message that I've been preaching to anyone that will listen. Quarterbacks have been failed by the organization way more than QBs failing the org.

I don't think he's as bad as he's looked cause they have nothing there. But at the same time watching him trying to read our defense he's looked completely lost.

Garbage team with an impatient owner and a bad roster. No QB can save that team. They need alot more than that.

Carolina won’t trade him, right now I don’t see any team that would give up more than a 3rd for him
You take what you can get if you are Carolina. They are headed faster than a comet to the no1 overall pick.

Its important they move off him and its only chance young has at saving his career.

Remember Kamara was washed until newsflash, people realized playing in a bad offense with no offensive line will make a player look bad. No young QB is turning Carolina around. Andy Dalton is not turning Carolina around. Carolina's problem are bigger than who's is playing QB.
A message that I've been preaching to anyone that will listen. Quarterbacks have been failed by the organization way more than QBs failing the org.
It shouldn’t be lost that in recent history prior to Young, Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield both passed through Carolina, both looked terrible, and both rehabilitated with a functional organization before becoming productive starters with their current teams.

I'm not a Bryce Young fan and he probably won't ever live up to being #1 overall, but he's in a bad situation in Carolina that would be difficult for anyone. He needs out of there

It's already been mentioned, but he need to go to a Shanahan system, pick a team. Miami makes sense due to the Tua situation and McDaniel can probably get more out of him. Backing up Purdy could help as well. He really needs to sit and learn for a season or two. It would really help his confidence to learn a system like the Shanahan system.

While everyone is carrying on and blaming the kid because of his size, he’s 5’10, 210 lbs. Kyler Murray isn’t bigger or taller. He’s just mobile and had time to develop. Remember when he was being knocked earlier in his career too. It really isn’t Young’s fault he’s in this position. No rookie QB can succeed in Carolina with no weapons and no basic plan to help him along. Put that kid in KUBIAK’s offense with the weapons around him and he’d go at least 8-9 his first season. The best thing for him is to go where he can sit and learn for a couple of seasons under a good team and coordinator.
Kyler Murray is an elite athlete with insane arm talent.

I heard it described perfectly on NFLN radio the other day (maybe Kirwan?): if you lack size to that extent, you need some other special super power(s) to make up for it. Young doesn’t have any.

giphy.webp

1st I don't think Canalas is that much of a QB whisperer. It was more Waldron that had the impact on Geno Smith . In fact Wilson had his decline while Canales was QB coach in SEA. Mayfield really didn't take this great leap with him as OC. I'm of the opinion Thad Lewis may have been more responsible for Mayfield getting better. I don't think Canalas was ready for a HC position. Young needs a reset. More so then Trevor Penning did. A yr sitting in Shanny, McVay system would really help. Miami would be great but they may need QB help faster than Young would be ready

I fully support first-round pick QBs sitting for their entire rookie season.
If possible, sit for two.

Unless Carolina eat most of his contract there is no way l can see anyone trading for him, just way to much money for the risk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom