N/S From David Newton & Dan Graziano: Bryce Young Open to Being Traded (79 Viewers)

You said nobody is going to take him.

What he’s put on film under two offensive heads coaches is abysmal. Literally, historically terrible. That’s not an exaggeration, that’s statically factual.

He’s undeniably small for the position, and he does not possess the athleticism that small QBs typically need.

His accuracy is practically nonexistent. He’s missed wide open WRs with a clean pocket at a league high rate. He’s Lamar Jackson without the foot speed and arm strength.

He was drafted because of his leadership but how can he make anyone else better when he’s playing HISTORICALLY bad? He can’t.

His new head coach is a QB whisperer. His last coach was too. Neither guy could make him look at least as good as Desmond Ridder.

So hate to break it to you, no one wants to gamble assets on a long shot player with low RAS and has proven he cannot do it at this level.

The Panthers would love to trade that 1st overall pick contract. They are the ones who leaked his availability. Obviously.

So, again. Tell me where I’m wrong.

What he’s put on film under two offensive heads coaches is abysmal. Literally, historically terrible. That’s not an exaggeration, that’s statically factual.

He’s undeniably small for the position, and he does not possess the athleticism that small QBs typically need.

His accuracy is practically nonexistent. He’s missed wide open WRs with a clean pocket at a league high rate. He’s Lamar Jackson without the foot speed and arm strength.

He was drafted because of his leadership but how can he make anyone else better when he’s playing HISTORICALLY bad? He can’t.

His new head coach is a QB whisperer. His last coach was too. Neither guy could make him look at least as good as Desmond Ridder.

So hate to break it to you, no one wants to gamble assets on a long shot player with low RAS and has proven he cannot do it at this level.

The Panthers would love to trade that 1st overall pick contract. They are the ones who leaked his availability. Obviously.

You need to watch the Cam Newton interview. Newton was spot on with his analysis.

I just told you. Lol

No, you just doubled down on what you said. Did you watch what Cam said?
I don't need to watch what Cam said because I already know that the kid is in a bad situation.

If I were him, I would try to land somewhere that runs the Shanahan/Kubiak scheme.

Yeah i just read a PFT article whre they said any incoming QB should refuse to play for the Panthers, especially with the money they make for the NIL's. We comeplain about Loomis but man, better him than Tepper

FWIW Chicago could have kept Justin Fields, that wasn't a great move either.

Yeah i just read a PFT article whre they said any incoming QB should refuse to play for the Panthers, especially with the money they make for the NIL's. We comeplain about Loomis but man, better him than Tepper

FWIW Chicago could have kept Justin Fields, that wasn't a great move either.
I don't think it was on this board, but there were folks on Saints' Twitter, YouTube and in FB groups who were outraged that the Saints did not make a move for Justin Fields during the summer. That's how bad it had gotten here. Times have changed. Lol

I don't think it was on this board, but there were folks on Saints' Twitter, YouTube and in FB groups who were outraged that the Saints did not make a move for Justin Fields during the summer. That's how bad it had gotten here. Times have changed. Lol
Again, I reference the article a few days earlier about how most clubs around the league taking quarterbacks #1-3 are ruining the QBs because they aren’t taking the GB approach. They have nothing around the kids then blaming the kids.

It's could just not be a good fit for either side.

No shame on either side to admit this is a poor unit, I understand and appreciate Bryce Youngs take on this situation shows.

It's could just not be a good fit for either side.

No shame on either side to admit this is a poor unit, I understand and appreciate Bryce Youngs take on this situation shows.
It’s definitely not a good fit for Young now, considering what that organization has done to him from the beginning. Politically correct talking by him by taking some of the blame though.

Miami would make a lot of sense given the scheme fit and the Tua situation. I really think Young can be a solid QB if put in the right system.
I agree
Fit means everything for a QB.
Not every quarterback's talent is going to overcome bad organizations.
Only a select few can.

I agree
Fit means everything for a QB.
Not every quarterback's talent is going to overcome bad organizations.
Only a select few can.
Not even Patrick Mahomes could have saved the Panthers last year. That cubboard didn’t even have a door on it, let alone crumbs. And to put nothing but crumbs out to eat this season…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom