Game thread Saints VS. Titans (9/10/23) (1 Viewer)

How many yards does Jamaal Williams carry for?

• 0-30

• 31-60

• 61-90

• 91-120

• 121-150

• 151-180

• 181-211

• 212-242

• 243-273

• 274-304

• 305+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I listened to Underhill and his crew all off-season reiterate how this was a genuinely good team that would contend for the NFC and I never understood it. Sure, we’ve upgraded at QB, but our head coach has a career 15-38 record and at this point we’d be better using AI to call plays on offence.

(FWIW I love Nick’s analysis and rate him as a reliable source of Saints news, but the level of optimism was just bizarre).
I like him too but he’s a certified sunshine pumper. Always has been.

It’s early, hopefully we get some stuff straightened out and get to 9-8 or 10-7. Can win the division with that imo.

How does the special team not know that you can’t line up over the long snapper? They will call that penalty EVERY TIME!

I listened to Underhill and his crew all off-season reiterate how this was a genuinely good team that would contend for the NFC and I never understood it. Sure, we’ve upgraded at QB, but our head coach has a career 15-38 record and at this point we’d be better using AI to call plays on offence.

(FWIW I love Nick’s analysis and rate him as a reliable source of Saints news, but the level of optimism was just bizarre).

Talent wise he's right. We still probably have a top 3 to 4 roster in the NFC. Unfortunately it is being captained by a guy with an abysmal record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom