Game thread Saints VS. Titans (9/10/23) (2 Viewers)

How many yards does Jamaal Williams carry for?

• 0-30

• 31-60

• 61-90

• 91-120

• 121-150

• 151-180

• 181-211

• 212-242

• 243-273

• 274-304

• 305+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man i missed how hysterical gameday threads are. Jesus it’s one half of football and it’s not even over. Allen’s D has been the best part of our game, let’s see if the offense can adjust at HT.
Offense adjust at HT? I don't think they know that they're allowed to do that. I've never seen it from this crew.

I can't watch the game where I am. I've been depending on you guys for updates. Reading some of these comments I thought we were getting blown out. Then I see the score, the game is tied 6-6.

I don't feel great but I feel much better. Lolol

Starters played zilch in preseason. Defenses are usually ahead of the offense. Our D is keeping us in the game. I believe we all know Penning is a problem. Instead of us saying the same thing over and over and let's see if we make changes at the half. Dang!

Gotta give Carr time this drive and defense has to catch their breath. DA better put Hurst in soon or he is going to be dodging bullets at the podium later

I’m absolutely lost for words at Trevor Penning still being in this game. Mind blowing incompetence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom