Game thread Saints VS. Titans (9/10/23) (3 Viewers)

How many yards does Jamaal Williams carry for?

• 0-30

• 31-60

• 61-90

• 91-120

• 121-150

• 151-180

• 181-211

• 212-242

• 243-273

• 274-304

• 305+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tennessee must be in a prevent defense. :scratch:

I’d rather see Peat at LT. Penning ain’t ready!

I listened to Underhill and his crew all off-season reiterate how this was a genuinely good team that would contend for the NFC and I never understood it. Sure, we’ve upgraded at QB, but our head coach has a career 15-38 record and at this point we’d be better using AI to call plays on offence.

(FWIW I love Nick’s analysis and rate him as a reliable source of Saints news, but the level of optimism was just bizarre).
I don’t mind Nick’s X’s and O’s analysis, but there is no doubt he is carrying the team water.

I listened to Underhill and his crew all off-season reiterate how this was a genuinely good team that would contend for the NFC and I never understood it. Sure, we’ve upgraded at QB, but our head coach has a career 15-38 record and at this point we’d be better using AI to call plays on offence.

(FWIW I love Nick’s analysis and rate him as a reliable source of Saints news, but the level of optimism was just bizarre).
He has to sell subs and no one wants to pay to read about an undisciplined, unimaginative team with no clue how to get better.

the saints have never been brady/Belichick with close plays and getting to line to hike next play so they can’t review.

Even Brees and Payton couldn’t do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom