Goya Boycott (2 Viewers)

My daughter's best friend (they are 15) isn't allowed to buy/wear Nike or go to Starbucks because her grandparents are Trump cultists (yes, there is a difference in a supporter and a cultist). If she's with my wife and daughter and they go to Starbucks, she asks they don't check in on Facebook there.. Her grand parents are to the level of she wouldn't be allowed in their house if she's wearing Nike's..

Jesus Christ that has to be an exhausting way to live.. for the grandparents, i mean.

so my wife did the prefect thing and bought her a pair of Nike slides to wear for after softball games.. lol

Boycotting a product for political reasons is ludicrous. Come on people find a cause that means something.

It is possible to have a sensitivity to MSG, so you can react to it (just like anything, really). But MSG in general does get a bad rap.
There was a Seinfeld episode where Kramer orders Chinese with extra MSG :hihi:

Some salt is essential, but how much a person can tolerate depends on his/her body chemistry and activity level. Currently I sweat my *** off at work and have found I needed to increase my salt intake to compensate so that I don't get muscle cramps at night.

Forget the fact that they’re homophobic, the chicken sandwich is just a little crap, can’t hold a candle to Popeyes.

I agree, the one conservative chicken sandwich is not as good as the other conservative chicken sandwich.

For the record (and I believe down to a man we can all agree) the quality of Popeyes customer service is a testament to how great their chicken is.

I'm not boycotting Goya, but I did turn their cans around in the store so people can't see their name. Oh, and I did take a can and relocate it to the cat litter shelf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom