Guess our first pick (1 Viewer)

Was thinking of starting a thread (which i never do) saying something about what first pick do you think will happen that will send SR over the edge........................
I think there will be a meltdown if one of the dlinemen fans covet is on the board and the Saints take a guard or wide receiver instead. I mean, look, the truth is there's going to be a meltdown regardless. Nobody whines and moans like the self-styled experts who post on the SSF.

I think there will be a meltdown if one of the dlinemen fans covet is on the board and the Saints take a guard or wide receiver instead. I mean, look, the truth is there's going to be a meltdown regardless. Nobody whines and moans like the self-styled experts who post on the SSF.
I'm hoping it's a WR. I don't have faith in MT and there's basically nothing behind Olave. Maybe Shaheed makes some strides, but that's asking a lot, and even then there's very little else there. Our offense was abysmal last season. Sure a lot of that is going with Dalton and bad coaching, but this team needs more quality receivers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom