House of the Dragon teaser trailer (GoT prequel) (5 Viewers)

Question for the book readers. I've read all the game of thrones book, but not this one since i heard it was more of a history than a story. Is that true? Is this one a page turner?

Question for the book readers. I've read all the game of thrones book, but not this one since i heard it was more of a history than a story. Is that true? Is this one a page turner?
You heard right, it is more of a history. Though, a little more interesting because told by an unreliable narrator. Worthwhile if you feel GRRM-withdrawal-symptoms, but otherwise not a page-turner.

I'll say I didn't really follow that scene... did she really think that Daemon knew about the prophecy? Why was she so surprised he had no idea what she was talking about?

Because D had been the presumptive heir to Viserys up until he announced her as his chosen heir. V told her the prophecy once she was the heir so she assumed that he had told Daemon back when he was in line for the throne. It told them both that Viserys had never really wanted Daemon to be his heir, which surprised her and enraged him.

Not to beat a dead dragon, but... I just don't see how this goes 4 seasons! This has to extend past the Dance of Dragons. No way it's only the civil war which only lasts a couple years.

Not to beat a dead dragon, but... I just don't see how this goes 4 seasons! This has to extend past the Dance of Dragons. No way it's only the civil war which only lasts a couple years.
I’m the exact opposite. I feel like there is so much to cover in 30 episodes I’m not sure how they can do it all justice, especially if they cover some of the stuff immediately following the war and its aftermath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom