I hope Kubiak doesn't call games like Kyle (1 Viewer)

Archie Manning.

I honestly don't know if that is true, but lots of older folks in my family swear he would have been one of the greats had he not played on terrible teams in New Orleans. And that's coming from an LSU family that hated to give any credit to an Ole Miss player. I'm just old enough to remember him playing in 1980 and when he went to Houston, but I can't say I knew enough at that age to know if he was good or not.
Your family was right

If you think it was Mahomes that won that game then you were watching a different one. It was special teams mistakes. 1 fumble that lead to an easy score and a missed XP. Also everyone and their grandma know Mahomes was running on that 4th down except idiot Steve Wilks who didn't tell the D to concentrate on PM. Mahomes was average or below . he did nothing special to win it

I have inner peace that Mahomes is a "flip the switch" player who is the only NFL QB today in the league who could lead his team to a walkoff SB OT TD, trailing, with game on the line. He's got 3 rings at age 27 and three 2nd half comebacks in all three games. I'm sorry he does not impress you.

I watched the game with my buds (one a Chiefs fan) at a downtown outdoor sports bar packed with young beautiful people who knew every word of the halftime show songs, plus we had a live DJ for 2 hours before the game. They knew every word to those songs too. Can you say 27-year-old dance party? Credit to the ones who came as Taylor Swift. They had the attributes to pull that off, and I am secure in my belief they also imitated Taylor's 12 hours after the game. And how about that Chris Walken commercial? :chef's kiss:

Since I badly wanted the Whiners and their overrated coach to lose, my evening ended in absolute jump-up-and-down hugging jubilation with the masses. Best Super Bowl watch since 28 to 3.

If you think it was Mahomes that won that game then you were watching a different one. It was special teams mistakes. 1 fumble that lead to an easy score and a missed XP. Also everyone and their grandma know Mahomes was running on that 4th down except idiot Steve Wilks who didn't tell the D to concentrate on PM. Mahomes was average or below . he did nothing special to win it

It's never one thing that wins or loses games, it's a combination of many things.....but the thing is.....with the game on the line (regardless of how it got there) Mahomes is absolute money, there is absolutely no denying it....

The look on the faces of the offensive players on the 9er bench during that last drive said it all.....they knew they were going to lose.....

If you don't understand that then you are....indeed.....watching a different game.....

It's never one thing that wins or loses games, it's a combination of many things.....but the thing is.....with the game on the line (regardless of how it got there) Mahomes is absolute money, there is absolutely no denying it....

The look on the faces of the offensive players on the 9er bench during that last drive said it all.....they knew they were going to lose.....

If you don't understand that then you are....indeed.....watching a different game.....
Of course, it is a more than 1 thing and I listed more than 1 thing. In fact I listed 3 things. And I'll add that TOTALLY whiffed block by the RT on Jones on the 9er's last pass . All of the things I listed were not due to Mahome's heroics

They say apples don't fall too far from the 'tree' is what i hear. :munch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom