"I Want The Gas Pedal Down!" (56 Viewers)

The Broncos had 63 yards of total offense and 0 points through three quarters last Sunday. The Chargers played soft in the fourth quarter which let Denver pretty up the score, but anyone who watched the game knows it was a lopsided beating.

This should absolutely be Allen's "get right" game for the defense.
Exactly. Nix has had this kind of performance before. This is a, and I say loosely, “winnable” game. Denver is still figuring out ALOT of stuff. With that being said, this also could be a game where Nix has his coming out moment, or Sutton going ballistic, or Javonte having his best game in two years. Anything can happen, which applies to us winning. Would be cool to see Rattler get his first win against our former HC.

Looking at that list of players, there aren't many that I would want back. Maybe Roach or Lutz. Otherwise it's a bunch of guys who didn't do squat for us.

Although we could sign Kwon or AT to our active roster for fun.

There’s no one on the Broncos offense who could have them running the score up. They’re struggling to score TDs in most weeks due to lack of good WRs. It would take blunders of missed tackles again for Javonte Williams (3.6 ypc, 213 yds) to rush for a huge game.

Lattimore will shut down Courtland Sutton. Lil’Jordan Humphrey is their 2nd best healthy WR and he has 143 rec yards coming into Week 7.

Unless there’s turnovers gifting them field position, I would be surprised if Denver topped 17 points.

Hence the options in this instance. Again, we can all speculate but we will never know the reason for his departure. I have seen at my current employment, too many people "quit" or "retire" yet behind it all was a nudge of "Hey, don't you think it's time for you to go?" or "It would be best if you put in your resignation" from a higher up.

Call it gaslighting, call it victim blaming, call it whatever you like. As it was stated, Payton is master motivator. He will use whatever at his disposal.
Ah, ageism at your job and probably that dreaded three letter abbreviation that's causing it at higher rates.

It’ll be a defensive game and will come down to who can run the ball and avoid turnovers. I won’t be surprised if it comes down to a late defensive breakdown in a key situation.

Our defense can certainly do well here. However, it's our offense that can't. We will need to get short fields and rely on Grupe.

When is Miller playing again?

Our defense can certainly do well here. However, it's our offense that can't. We will need to get short fields and rely on Grupe.

When is Miller playing again?

Taysom was listed as limited participation yesterday. He won't fix the OL or the WR injuries, but if he can play Thursday, he will certainly help the offense and his power running style may work better given all the OL injuries.

This may shock some people by me saying this. I truly believe that our orange mocha Frappuccino drinking coach could beat SP head to head. He knows SP’s tendencies very well and Denver has their own set of problems. They are a mid team that can be beat on any given Sunday easily. All it will take, is our D line getting lots of pressure, and actually taking Nix down. Sure Nix is getting more experience with every game, but he is far from where he should be in his progression. We need to rattle that dude and rattle him real good. If there is one game where the nameless one should bring the fire, it’s this one.
We would be a pretty nice favorite, probably over 4 or more points if we were healthy. As it is we are a slight underdog. There is nothing about this game that favors us with our current roster, but hopefully we can win it.

Denver is not a good team at all and Sean is nothing other teams fear without a standout QB at the helm, but man we are banged up to hell and back and it looks like quite a few of our players are either losing faith or have lost it. We shall see how they respond.

We would be a pretty nice favorite, probably over 4 or more points if we were healthy. As it is we are a slight underdog. There is nothing about this game that favors us with our current roster, but hopefully we can win it.

Denver is not a good team at all and Sean is nothing other teams fear without a standout QB at the helm, but man we are banged up to hell and back and it looks like quite a few of our players are either losing faith or have lost it. We shall see how they respond.
If we were healthy we can beat probably anyone in the league. Unfortunately that’s not the case, but I just have this weird feeling like we can pull this one out. Denver just doesn’t impress me. Their defense is cool to watch, but their offense is brutal. My only concern, like our last game, is we let there’s no name dudes have their first catch, their first TD, their breakout games. That is always highly frustrating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom