Poll If the Saints are Bad Enough to Get a Top 10 Pick, What Position Should they Address? (13 Viewers)

If the Saints are Bad Enough to Get a Top 10 Pick, What Position Should they Address?

• QB

Votes: 22 13.1%
  • O-Line

Votes: 85 50.6%
  • EDGE

Votes: 41 24.4%
  • WR

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TE/S/DT

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters
I've always been about trading down to acquire more picks but it never manifest in any action from the front office. They actually do the opposite because of the hubris of ML and the scouting department.

Based on the below, you trust the FO to make viable draft picks even when you go with the quantity method? Look at this... it's abysmal.

1728926974093.png
1728991031348.jpeg

If there was a can't miss QB prospect I'd definitely say QB because that is a franchise changing position.

But I just don't see one this draft.

Constantly trading up for needs = paper thin depth. ML built a team that can’t weather injuries. Team needs to be sellers of players and picks.

Edge or interior DT because we're losing the LOS scrimamge battle. The O-line has an excuse with 3 of it's guys injured, the Dline is completely healthy. Preferably the interior. If we have more interior rush the QB's wouldn't be able to step up and the edge guys would have a chance.

Last edited:
WE need a lot but when we were great it started with the OL... Gotta build the O-line

All of the above except QB.

I believe in rebuilds that start in the trenches. I think our OL needs help, lots of it. Even when McCoy and Ruiz are back, we are still lacking.

Unfortunately are needs are much broader than in the past, so BPA at any number of positions….DE, S, OL, WR would be the most “needy” areas…..

Yeah, most position groups other than CB probably rate a C or a D compared to the rest of the league, especially when you consider depth. Take WR, the two starters are probably a B, but after that there is nothing, so is that a C or a D rating for that room?

OL or QB. If there's no good QB available or can't miss OL, trade back and just keep drafting OL, DL and CB.

RB, WR, TE, S, LB are less important.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom