Poll If the Saints are Bad Enough to Get a Top 10 Pick, What Position Should they Address? (14 Viewers)

If the Saints are Bad Enough to Get a Top 10 Pick, What Position Should they Address?

• QB

Votes: 22 13.1%
  • O-Line

Votes: 85 50.6%
  • EDGE

Votes: 41 24.4%
  • WR

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TE/S/DT

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters
I know most will say o-line. I agree it's a huge problem right now but Fuaga, McCoy, Ruiz and Penning might actually be a solid group when healthy. So it's really just one interior spot and depth. Not really a top 10 issue. That said if an awesome o-lineman is there as bpa, I'd take him regardless. I think DE is a big problem and something we could massively upgrade with a top 10 pick. Probably my choice. Of course, QB certainly needs to be considered. WR as well. I'm not keen on picking a RB in the top 10.

So I'd lean DE but really just go with bpa there, we have plenty of needs to make it work.

Here’s tankathon’s big board top 16. I’m adding this for discussion. It’s fluid and we will see players rise and fall. It’s also easy to see most all of these players starting from day 1 for the Saints:

IMG_0742.jpeg

Should be QB if you can't get the guy you want then go down the list... QB is first every draft till we find one....amd as of right now we don't have one....

I’m going way out on a shaky limb with this (right)….but it’s never too early to plan your trip to the ‘25 draft. It feels like the Saints may be drafting high so this may be the year to go and not have to wait that long for our first pick. ;)

I’m saying QB because it’s rare for us to have an opportunity to draft that high. If we didn’t get a QB I would go with the best defensive lineman available.

The OL votes are a little confusing because you’re most likely going to be drafting a LT there and we already have ours.

Impossible to say. But I am tempted to say take your pick. We need help nearly everywhere.

I’m saying QB because it’s rare for us to have an opportunity to draft that high. If we didn’t get a QB I would go with the best defensive lineman available.

The OL votes are a little confusing because you’re most likely going to be drafting a LT there and we already have ours.

Just seems like the wrong year to use a top 5 or top 10 pick on a QB. This feels a lot like the 22 QB class. Maybe somebody emerges but I haven't seen that guy yet.

I like Rattler better than the guys in the upcoming draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom