In Your Opinion What Will Constitute A Successful Saints Season For 2024 (1 Viewer)

What is the minimum need for you to consider this 2024 season a success for the Saints

• Total voters

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Given your personal expectations; what is the threshold that must be met that will constitute a successful season for our Boys in Black and Gold?
A winning season (9 or more wins)
A Division Title
A Wildcard Berth
A playoff win
A NFCCG appearance
A Super Bowl appearance
A Super Bowl win

Given your personal expectations; what is the threshold that must be met that will constitute a successful season for our Boys in Black and Gold?
A winning season (9 or more wins)
A Division Title
A Wildcard Berth
A playoff win
A NFCCG appearance
A Super Bowl appearance
A Super Bowl win
A playoff berth or division title.
Either one for me.

Last edited:
Win the division. We barely missed out last season and our offense should be much improved. I think we will also win a playoff game too, then maybe some fans can get over their hate for Carr and Allen.

It will play out like it should. Allen will be gone before midseason. The question is whether Loomis is also out. I'd say that's very slim. Need someone new picking the next HC and a brand new FO strategy.

Take the hit. Unload the deadweight and reset and maybe be relevant in 3-4 years.

To me a successful season would be for ownership and the FO to accept reality and quit being delusional.

Less than five wins, a top 5 pick and a cleaning out of the front office and coaching staff. Time to move on the window has closed and the kick the can down the road salary cap strategy has set this team back. Bring in some fresh faces and see what happens. Unfortunately I think the front office personnel are here for life. Ms Benson is way too loyal to them.

I think getting into the playoffs would be a successful season given the talent on the team. I might be okay with not making the playoffs, but they would have to have played really good football but missed out either because some things didn't go their way or a bunch of teams just had great years and it takes 11 or 12 wins to take the division or a wild card.

It will play out like it should. Allen will be gone before midseason. The question is whether Loomis is also out. I'd say that's very slim. Need someone new picking the next HC and a brand new FO strategy.

Take the hit. Unload the deadweight and reset and maybe be relevant in 3-4 years.

To me a successful season would be for ownership and the FO to accept reality and quit being delusional.

Misery is success to you?

Division title and or a wild card berth. Not even to win a playoff game. Just get there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom