In Your Opinion What Will Constitute A Successful Saints Season For 2024 (5 Viewers)

What is the minimum need for you to consider this 2024 season a success for the Saints

• Total voters
The ceiling for this current team is "Win the division" and that's only because they are in the NFCS....
Falcons are a legitimate threat to win the title and the Bucs aren't a walk in the park either.

It wouldn't shock me if we finished 3rd in that I expect to be a tough division.

Not to sidetrack the thread but:

Would you rather win the division at 7-10 or miss the playoffs at 9-8?

I think I would prefer 9-8 and let the chips fall where they are.

#1 A playoff win. #2 If they win less than 9 games then a successful season for me would be to go in a different direction with head coach.

I’d say being in the playoff race till the final week. This team isn’t expected to really even compete for the division. (No I am not saying we can’t, but the common thought of us is a 6-8 win team). I think if we can have a legit shot at a playoff spot going into the final week then it’ll be a decent season.

We lack depth up and down the roster in a lot of areas, we are in a new offense, we have a HC still trying to find himself as a HC, amongst other things.

Winning both the division and a playoff game. Alternatively, a season so bad we get a top 5 pick with the HC and QB gone, along with several others. There really needs to be no middle ground this season.

We are currently in purgatory, so continuing to win 7 to 9 games and potentially making the playoffs through the back door (just to go one and done) does nothing for anyone apart from Dennis Allen and Derek Carr and their job security. Some hope, at long last, either through clear improvement or wholesale changes would be a success.

Playoff win.
This division is not great, so winning the division should be the bare minimum. If the Bucs could win a playoff game last year, with winning the division, with a 9-8 record, then that is what we should strive for. Thank you for allowing me to make sense of this

I was told by reliable sources that now that the Falcons have Kirk Cousins, Judon, and Simmons they are the class of the division and will roll us and the Bucs.

I was told by reliable sources that now that the Falcons have Kirk Cousins, Judon, and Simmons they are the class of the division and will roll us and the Bucs.
Honestly, that Falcons team can win the division. I hate that I have to say that. I want them to fall flat, but they have a good roster

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom