In Your Opinion What Will Constitute A Successful Saints Season For 2024 (2 Viewers)

What is the minimum need for you to consider this 2024 season a success for the Saints

• Total voters
Win the division. We barely missed out last season and our offense should be much improved. I think we will also win a playoff game too, then maybe some fans can get over their hate for Carr and Allen.
Removal of DA and other coaches who are under performing--successful year

honestly… And I know it’s not one of the choices but a success this year for me would be to see if the Saints could reflect back at the 17+ injury list that has plagued this team after an impressive 2-0 start.

Ironically, I am a close friend with an avid Eagles fan, and admittedly their team prepared much better to attack our spectacular running attack.

The Eagles executed their game plan and it saddens me to also reflect on how our coaching staff didn’t adjust with better playcalling in the game. To me that was the turning point of the season because the Eagles defense seemed to have wanted it more and unfortunately, they manhandled our OL, resulting in the rash of injuries.

We had the personnel to continue the success, but it seems our team players pushed themselves in pride to individually try to stop the bleeding.

So tonight will be the start of the beginning of the end of the season and the chips will fall as they may.

Geaux Saints - I would rather see the thrill of victory than the latest run of the agony of defeat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom