In Your Opinion What Will Constitute A Successful Saints Season For 2024 (4 Viewers)

What is the minimum need for you to consider this 2024 season a success for the Saints

• Total voters
NFC championship game appearance. Being 106 million dollars in the hole in the future has to come with high expectations. You cant ruin the future this much to settle for just doing what Baker Mayfield did last season as a ceiling.

And if there are empty seats in the Dome, DA is a goner. Tons of visiting fans in the Dome? They are okay with that because money is money......
seats are sold. empty seats don't matter for ticket money only beer and visitors drink too so that's a useless measurement.

Playoff win, without a doubt.

The schedule is a cake walk, and anything less than winning the division AND winning at least one playoff game is a failure worthy of dumping the current plan/admin/coaching. Losing the division, not making the playoffs, and yes, even not a winning a playoff game means this team is a wreck and needs to be re-tooled.

I don't mean to sound negative, because I'm hopeful for that playoff win, or wins, to happen.

One playoff win would be highly impressive to me

I still think our offense will sputter this year. Defense should be good. But if we can’t move the ball we’re going to have a hard time keeping up.

It will play out like it should. Allen will be gone before midseason. The question is whether Loomis is also out. I'd say that's very slim. Need someone new picking the next HC and a brand new FO strategy.

Take the hit. Unload the deadweight and reset and maybe be relevant in 3-4 years.

To me a successful season would be for ownership and the FO to accept reality and quit being delusional.
Still playing out like I thought. I think Mickey will be forced to fire him after tomorrow night.

Still playing out like I thought. I think Mickey will be forced to fire him after tomorrow night.
I’d be amazed if DA gets canned at all. During the season or after. I believe the litany of injuries will be provided as the reason to keep him on board.

You would think, right?
Unless it’s a blowout against this bad Denver offense (I did have a nightmare where Bo Nix scrambled around Cam Jordan for 300 yards) where the team appears to quit on Allen, Mickey is not going to fire him this early. Heck based on what he said this week I’m leaning toward Mickey giving him an injury mulligan on this year.

If we get a top 5 pick I’ll consider the season a success.
Nah itll get screwed up somehow, Saints still play Carolina and probably will pick.up a couple wins. Where and how i dont know.

The past two years surprised me, the Saints were left for dead and managed to back door and sneak thier way to.a respectable record

Nah itll get screwed up somehow, Saints still play Carolina and probably will pick.up a couple wins. Where and how i dont know.

The past two years surprised me, the Saints were left for dead and managed to back door and sneak thier way to.a respectable record
To me, if we make the playoffs then that’s awesome. Just don’t get close, miss em and have the 15th or so pick. Tired of that song and dance.

I love to see stuff like this get brought back to life just to see all our hopes and dreams back from August again. I voted division title back then and after seeing TB in person and watching that Falcons vs. Bucs game the week before there is no chance that happens we are not on either teams level at present.

So my revision as to what would be a successful season: finding a way to snag a wild card and maybe go on the road and win a game.

I don’t want it but honestly I think a better season would be for us to just embrace the stink. We continue loosing and finish last place. That would hopefully get us a new coach and a top pick. However, that happens with the current front office we likely trade it away and draft a lineman because we are only a player away from contending.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom