Israel (8 Viewers)

This is just indicative of how bizarre this whole conflict has been. I can't tell if it's staged or not. If it's real, the father or whoever is telling the kid to approach soldiers in a war zone is an idiot. Worse, telling the kid to throw rocks at them? Smh.

That said, this is one idiot. I'm not about to say all or even a small percentage of Palestinians would even consider doing something like that with their kid.

This is just indicative of how bizarre this whole conflict has been. I can't tell if it's staged or not. If it's real, the father or whoever is telling the kid to approach soldiers in a war zone is an idiot. Worse, telling the kid to throw rocks at them? Smh.

That said, this is one idiot. I'm not about to say all or even a small percentage of Palestinians would even consider doing something like that with their kid.
I'm not qualified to decipher the authenticity, but this is a good "consider the source" example. If what he already stated in the post wasn't clear, it's worth giving his twitter feed a scroll.

#Superbowl massacre is trending on Twitter. Apparently it's over this action, with the part about a rescue of hostages being neglected in the massacre stories which are circulating on social media.

not the first, or will be the last. seems like they used airstrikes as cover for them to escape.

He's from the Ace of Spades Squadron. They date all the way back to bi-planes.

Last edited:
They say it's huge news. I find it surprising that Israel would be buying their parts from the Netherlands for a new modern US made fighter jet.

Just because a deary thread like this one needs it once in a while:
GGRRwlIaEAA4ccV

https://twitter.com/LakotaMan1

I posted it this way so the photo would be big. This is from Lakota Man @ LakotaMan1 at Twitter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom