Janoris Jenkins Talks Giants Exit, Saints' Playoff Loss, More in B/R AMA (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1586922287686.png

By Adam Wells | Bleacher Report

Cornerback Janoris Jenkins touched both ends of the NFL spectrum last season by starting the year with the New York Giants and ending it with the New Orleans Saints.

The Saints claimed Jenkins off waivers from the Giants in December. He appeared in the last two games of the regular season and started in their playoff loss to the Minnesota Vikings.

As Jenkins continues to prepare for the 2020 season with the Saints, the former Pro Bowler took time to answer questions in a B/R AMA about a variety of topics, including his departure from the Giants and what happened to the Saints in their playoff game against Minnesota.

@EezOffaDeez: I'm a Giants fan but I feel like they did you and Snacks kinda dirty. Both of you were holding together a defense that was missing too many pieces. What are your thoughts?

Janoris Jenkins:
Business is business ma. In the game of football, you just gotta do what you can do and leave everything else up to the front office. I wish them well, and I had fun there.

Full Story - Bleacher Report

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom