N/S Jason Garrett Still Not Fired (yet) (1 Viewer)

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just love how this nonsense is just dragging on and on. Cowboys fans are miserable right now. If you are going to fire someone, do you really need to meet with them twice?

kVganRZ.jpg

I’m wondering if their plan is to just let Garrett’s contract expire in a couple of weeks and somewhat quietly part ways.

Honestly I think Jerry is the type of person that hates firing someone so he is just stalling enough time for Jason’s contract to run out.

There was a reason Garrett told ALL of his assistant coaches with expiring contracts to seek employment elsewhere. Jerry is allowing him to finish up staff meetings and bs like that but its coming

I’m wondering if their plan is to just let Garrett’s contract expire in a couple of weeks and somewhat quietly part ways.

This is what I had thought was going to happen for months now. It allows Jerry to release him without actually having to (technically) fire him.

I just love how this nonsense is just dragging on and on. Cowboys fans are miserable right now. If you are going to fire someone, do you really need to meet with them twice?

kVganRZ.jpg

Technically, Jerry doesn't have to fire him. IIRC, his contract expires on January 15th. But Jerry does nee to tell him he is not getting a new contract, if he hasn't already.

kVganRZ.jpg

Garrett might have dirt on him and he may be having these meetings to try to see if he thinks he'll squeal. I know it sounds far-fetched but what else could it be?

Buddy of mine says he saw a tweet were the whole staff will be fired..... but guessing its a just a rumor... dont see Jerry Firing everyone

Why would he fire him yet?

His contract is not renewed it is the same thing. No need to do it yet.

I would see him not letting him go until someone else has a pen in his hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom