Jimmy Carter Enters Hospice Care at Home {Edit: Rosalynn Carter has passed (11/19/2023)} (1 Viewer)

I just posted in another thread
Sad, but not surprising in anyway
Truly one of the great humans ever
Unfortunately great humans don’t seem to make great presidents (nor is the inverse true)

All I know is that it’s 87% certain that we’d be 500% better off if we had listened to jimmy
It’s sad how common sense isn’t that common

This song is my own personal misheard lyrics. Now, I went to a high school whose colors, like the Saints, are black and gold so that's what was on my mind and what I sang. Till one night my boyfriend heard me singing it and was laughing. He goes, The line is BLUE AND COLD. Oh.
Bonable high school ?

RIP, Rosalynn. Can Jimmy be far behind now that she's gone?
It wouldn’t surprise me. While my Grandma had alzheimers, my Grandpa resolved to make sure he outlived her so she wouldn’t have to go through every day finding out her husband was dead.

At her funeral, Grandpa was in a very good mood. He gave off a Mission Accomplished vibe. He passed 30 days later.

It wouldn’t surprise me. While my Grandma had alzheimers, my Grandpa resolved to make sure he outlived her so she wouldn’t have to go through every day finding out her husband was dead.

At her funeral, Grandpa was in a very good mood. He gave off a Mission Accomplished vibe. He passed 30 days later.
FWIW, I'd never tell a demented patient their spouse is dead. Since they cannot carry over information, it's like every day they're hearing it for the first time. I just tell the surviving spouse the other spouse will be in later today because he/she had a few errands to run. It's worked pretty well for 20 years :)

Yeah, this is definitely a thing. My grandfather passed not too long after my grandmother. He just fell off a cliff when she passed. He was done.

otoh - everyone assumed my great grandmother (late 60s) would pass soon after my ggf- she had been completely dependent on him - never learned to drive, never written a check, never had a job, etc
She did/learned all of those things and more
Passed away just shy of her 90th

otoh - everyone assumed my great grandmother (late 60s) would pass soon after my ggf- she had been completely dependent on him - never learned to drive, never written a check, never had a job, etc
She did/learned all of those things and more
Passed away just shy of her 90th
My grandfather passed suddenly in his sleep at 67 years of age. Oddly, he taught my grandmother to drive about a month before he passed, she was probably 65 or so. She lived a very full life until she was 94.
Did he just know or coincidence?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom