Joe Schobert (1 Viewer)

Yeah smart pass on Joe. That is just too much cash and guarantees.
Gonna need to scoop up an uncut gem at LB/ILB...we can find one

Pick up Fowler.
He was beastly in the year of the no call.

Pick up Fowler.
He was beastly in the year of the no call.
He is all we need in fa. Another guy to get to Tom Brady and Bridgewater. But it will cost us 15 mill a year. He had 11.5 sacks last yr

He is all we need in fa. Another guy to get to Tom Brady and Bridgewater. But it will cost us 15 mill a year. He had 11.5 sacks last yr

We aren’t going to do that when we have Jordan, Davenport, Hendrickson and Granderson.

We have other needs to fill. WR, G and LB. Fowler would be a luxury signing we can’t afford.

We aren’t going to do that when we have Jordan, Davenport, Hendrickson and Granderson.

We have other needs to fill. WR, G and LB. Fowler would be a luxury signing we can’t afford.
Luxury? We have 3 linebackers that are banged up all the time. Other than cam and davenport who can rush the passer consistently? If u ask me another pass rusher is a must. God forbid cam ever get hurt. Season would almost be over

Luxury? We have 3 linebackers that are banged up all the time. Other than cam and davenport who can rush the passer consistently? If u ask me another pass rusher is a must. God forbid cam ever get hurt. Season would almost be over

Fowler isn’t a linebacker. He’s an edge defender.

The amount of $ we would have to move around to sign someone at a position at which we already have two really good players and two quality backups isn’t worth it. Not happening.

Fowler isn’t a linebacker. He’s an edge defender.

The amount of $ we would have to move around to sign someone at a position at which we already have two really good players and two quality backups isn’t worth it. Not happening.
Never said it was happening. I said we could use him. Am I suppose to root for more slow lbs?

Never said it was happening. I said we could use him. Am I suppose to root for more slow lbs?

Not sure what slow LBs have to do with discussing an EDGE rusher like Fowler.

That’s not a need position for us. It doesn’t make sense to spend big $ there when we do have needs elsewhere.

Not sure what slow LBs have to do with discussing an EDGE rusher like Fowler.

That’s not a need position for us. It doesn’t make sense to spend big $ there when we do have needs elsewhere.
Cause I want guys who make plays on this team. we’re lacking there but u know better than me I guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom