Tweet Just a speculative tweet regarding AK By a random fan... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ahhh.

Yep. We actually ran the ball until Drew returned from injury. Then Sean caught the virus.
Literally and figuratively it seems.
Payton def had a virus, had his head buried in his Girlfriend/Fiance. Should have saved all that for the offseason.
That Atlanta loss cost bit us big in the playoffs.

OP
OP
Humperdoo

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Payton def had a virus, had his head buried in his Girlfriend/Fiance. Should have saved all that for the offseason.
That Atlanta loss cost bit us big in the playoffs.
San Fran was the killer imo. Lost two quality players and should have won that game. 48 at home. Smh.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jonathan Taylor reminds me a lot of Marc Ingram. Maybe not on style, but on leadership. He is beyond a running back.

I would not be surprised if Sean Payton gets infatuated with him, and if so, he may be one of the surprises of the draft.

joejr

USMC OOHRAH!
Reaction score
I'd be very disappointed if we took a RB in the first round. They're just too easy to find, and the way we use them, it'd be a wasted pick IMO.
Especially Taylor. He can't catch a football to save his life & he fumbles a lot. The only RB that may be worth a 1st round pick is Swift. He's debatable too. I question his will to initiate contact & take a hit. He runs soft to me. This is a make or break year for Kamara. The salary cap is going to make a significant jump the next couple of years and that will be his chance to cash in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom