Tweet/s Just a speculative tweet regarding AK By a random fan... (4 Viewers)

Does that compute when Murray was getting good runs when he did get the touches?

It shouldn't, that's the head scratching part.
Was Murray good despite the o-line? Was Murray going off script?

Just trying to grab at straws, because not using him against his former team when he was doing well, still makes no sense whatsoever.

As anyone with eyes could see AK played most of the season on one leg. We should have run more, but Payton wanted AK in there if for nothing more than a decoy. IMHO that backfired on us. We were way out of balance when it came run to pass it seemed, but we were winning soSean went with it.

Payton def had a virus, had his head buried in his Girlfriend/Fiance. Should have saved all that for the offseason.
That Atlanta loss cost bit us big in the playoffs.

San Fran was the killer imo. Lost two quality players and should have won that game. 48 at home. Smh.

Jonathan Taylor reminds me a lot of Marc Ingram. Maybe not on style, but on leadership. He is beyond a running back.

I would not be surprised if Sean Payton gets infatuated with him, and if so, he may be one of the surprises of the draft.

I'd be very disappointed if we took a RB in the first round. They're just too easy to find, and the way we use them, it'd be a wasted pick IMO.
Especially Taylor. He can't catch a football to save his life & he fumbles a lot. The only RB that may be worth a 1st round pick is Swift. He's debatable too. I question his will to initiate contact & take a hit. He runs soft to me. This is a make or break year for Kamara. The salary cap is going to make a significant jump the next couple of years and that will be his chance to cash in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom