Just Got Back from Gym. If you Want Coach Pete's Feedback Please See Below.... (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
He does not want this posted as a general topic.

He said the Cam Jordan TD negation was near criminal. He said, "It just must be the Saints karma this year." I came back strong with "Karma??? You never use that word. That's BS." He said that since his post on the officiating fix last year that he is not touching anything Saints Rams related on a primary Forum.

If you want what he fully thinks about the Brees injury, just send me an SR mail. I'll be out for a few hours but will responds asap/

He said the Cam Jordan TD negation was near criminal. He said, "It just must be the Saints karma this year." I came back strong with "Karma??? You never use that word. That's BS." He said that since his post on the officiating fix last year that he is not touching anything Saints Rams related on a primary Forum.

If you want what he fully thinks about the Brees injury, just send me an SR mail. I'll be out for a few hours but will responds asap/

If he isnt looking to be part of the solution, then he is part of the problem.

Enough with the whole "cloak and dagger" look. He knows as much about inner workings of football as i do. Nothing he has said over the past year leads me to think what isnt already glaringly obvious.

and why not "touching anything Saints/Rams related"? What exactly does that mean????

jesus swimmer - stop it already.

I've honestly been away from the forums a few years (couldn't even remember my old account, hence a new one) who is this pete?

I've honestly been away from the forums a few years (couldn't even remember my old account, hence a new one) who is this pete?

a guy who owns a gym somewhere around Austin that is "connected" to the NFL thru the training of players or something to that effect. Used to be a coach or something at some Texas college ( TCU maybe idk )

But his musings usually seem to parrot a summation of posts here on this very site.

Uncanny.

Enough with the whole "cloak and dagger" look. He knows as much about inner workings of football as i do. Nothing he has said over the past year leads me to think what isnt already glaringly obvious.

and why not "touching anything Saints/Rams related"? What exactly does that mean????

No one forced you to click on the thread. Instead of being a jerk, you could have just refrained from commenting at all. I for one like Swimmer's Coach Pete threads.

Maybe take a chill pill?

In the beginning everyone thought it was Swimmer's imaginary friend. Then he called the Davenport pick hours before that draft. I find his takes to be pretty insightful. Don't see how anyone could not enjoy these threads; it's bonus Saints content.

Last edited:
In the beginning everyone thought it was Swimmers imaginary friend. Then he called the Davenport pick hours before that draft. His takes are pretty insightful; it's bonus Saints content. Don't see how anyone could not enjoy these threads unless they are just peanut butter and jealous.
Or gullible like you lol.

Hey swimmer thanks for your post. I appreciate them.

Swimmer thanks for your post, I appreciate them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom