Just got to PITTSBURGH. Oh boy. (1 Viewer)

trujm, we're counting on you for up-to-the-minute weather updates until noon tomorrow.

Ummm...say...if it's not too much to ask, could you maybe do an anti-rain dance or something? Just twirl around a few times and go "Ummmm....ummmm....ummmm" while stomping on a Steelers Terrible Towel.

trujm, we're counting on you for up-to-the-minute weather updates until noon tomorrow.

Seriously, or sarcasm? If youre serious, ill do it. If youre being sarcastic, well, ill probably still do it :)

update on the weather situation...its going to feel like its 37 degrees with a 30 percent chance of rain....its going to have off and on showers through the night ...should be interesting

Hanging on to the football could be a issue.

I recommend that midway through the 1st quarter, you rise to your feet, rip off your coat and shirt, and reveal a big ole' fleur-de-lis painted on your chest and on your back. Then hop up-and-down, with arms raised to the air, until the camera zooms in on you and you get posted up on the scoreboard jumbotron and on national TV. In doing so, you will pump up the fans watching back home, you will pump up our visiting team, and you will reverse the fortunes of your vacation, and turn it into one you will never forget.
:youpi-12:

I recommend that midway through the 1st quarter, you rise to your feet, rip off your coat and shirt, and reveal a big ole' fleur-de-lis painted on your chest and on your back. Then hop up-and-down, with arms raised to the air, until the camera zooms in on you and you get posted up on the scoreboard jumbotron and on national TV. In doing so, you will pump up the fans watching back home, you will pump up our visiting team, and you will reverse the fortunes of your vacation, and turn it into one you will never forget.
:youpi-12:

I second this idea!

TRUJM,

dont feel bad. my honeymoon was on the weekend of the Ravens game.

Just for that Mike, we're taking away your man-cards (again!).

Man Law # something.. All honeymoons, weddings, family get-togethers (note: Christmas and Thanksgiving are allowed exceptions to this law, provided that there is a television nearby with a football game broadcasting, and that all conversations in regards to the family are required to be postponed, unless it regards the game that is being played that day) must take place prior to the month of August in any given year, with the exception of the day of draft day weekend. Failure to schedule appropriately shall result in the removal of your man-status.

Corollary: This man law is also allowed to be circumvented if your spouse is also a football fan, and is willing to participate in football-oriented activities with you during the listed weekend.

I'll second the law.:plus-un2:

But seriously, how sloppy does that field get during nasty weather? I'm concerned almost as much about footing as the possibily of fumbling.

Seriously, or sarcasm? If youre serious, ill do it. If youre being sarcastic, well, ill probably still do it :)

Seriously! Just don't stomp on the Terrible Towel where the Steeler fans can see you. We want you back in one piece. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom