Karen Memes (2 Viewers)

i refuse to ever live in another hoa neighbourhood.

i'd rather have a nice house in between two with 15 broken cars and appliances out front.

buying a condo has entered my thoughts a few times but I’m not likely to do it. But my bigger fear is still a group that refuses to upgrade and maintenance before problems occur than it is of those that would nitpick .But these are fears of someone who has never experienced it so I’m clueless and likely will avoid all together.

buying a condo has entered my thoughts a few times but I’m not likely to do it. But my bigger fear is still a group that refuses to upgrade and maintenance before problems occur than it is of those that would nitpick .But these are fears of someone who has never experienced it so I’m clueless and likely will avoid all together.

God dont buy a condo. I have one rented out but the association has been the biggest bunch of dumb arses

What does it mean to call a woman a “Karen”? The origins of any meme are hard to pin down, and this one has spread with the same intensity as the coronavirus, and often in parallel with it. Karens are “the policewomen of all human behavior.” Karens don’t believe in vaccines. Karens have short hair. Karens are selfish. Confusingly, Karens are both the kind of petty enforcers who patrol other people’s failures at social distancing, and the kind of entitled women who refuse to wear a mask because it’s a “muzzle.”

Oh, and Karens are most definitely white. Let that ease your conscience if you were beginning to wonder whether the meme was, perhaps, a little bit sexist in identifying various universal negative behaviors and attributing them exclusively to women. “Because Karen is white, she faces few meaningful repercussions,” wrote Robin Abcarian in the Los Angeles Times. “Embarrassing videos posted on social media is usually as bad as it gets for Karen.” ..............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom