Karen Memes (2 Viewers)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Looks like someone named Karen would hang this next to her eat pray love signs. I don’t think our FDL can get any better.
I somehow missed this becoming a thing

Both the memes and the meme backlash
===============================

My name is Karen. I would like to register a complaint.

My name has been everywhere on the Internet in recent weeks, with #Karen trending on Twitter, flooding TikTok and becoming the subject of social media memes. #AndThenKarenSnapped also became a viral trend, describing white women losing their tempers.

In the past several years, “Karen” has come to represent a certain archetype of middle-aged white female privilege — or the new n-word, depending on whom you ask. Yup, “Karen” is the new black.

A young Karen likely would have been the class snitch, tattling on her classmates to the teacher to get them in trouble.

Middle-aged Karen is the one asking to see your manager. And a Karen at the peak of her powers will call the police on someone for a mild inconvenience...........

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
I remember reading some guy's story about how he'd been deployed to Afghanistan, seen hell, lost friends, etc. Then he gets back to the states and on a base sees a bumper sticker that said something like "The most difficult job in the military is wife," and how it took every bit of willpower he had not to absolutely go apeshirt on the Karen behind the wheel.

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm really surprised this is taking off the way it has. Ive seen it in use for at least a couple of years on reddit.

As a born Chad I stand with the Karen's of the world against name discrimination!!!!!

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I remember reading some guy's story about how he'd been deployed to Afghanistan, seen hell, lost friends, etc. Then he gets back to the states and on a base sees a bumper sticker that said something like "The most difficult job in the military is wife," and how it took every bit of willpower he had not to absolutely go apeshirt on the Karen behind the wheel.
military wives can be, special?. most are normal, but the ones who aren't are super karens.

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Medical condition that prohibits her from wearing a mask? Sounds like nonsense to me. Maybe she is allergic to stop signs and red lights as well.
I saw somewhere that she's a devout flat earther as well, so there's that...

Shelley Lewis is a passionate truther, a licensed holistic health practitioner, a certified lymphologist, a vegan chef, photographer, and co-director and co-producer of The Plane Truth Documentary. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point, where she entertained hopes of becoming an AstroNOT.

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl
I'm really surprised this is taking off the way it has. Ive seen it in use for at least a couple of years on reddit.

As a born Chad I stand with the Karen's of the world against name discrimination!!!!!
Jeez, Chad, don't leave us hanging.
there's got to be more to your story......:cool:

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Jeez, Chad, don't leave us hanging.
there's got to be more to your story......:cool:
Sorry, I guess the chad meme is not as out there as I thought it was. Chads are basically frat bro alpha males. Chad's are the opposite of incels, but neither moniker is really desirable. Staci's also carry a certain connotation now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom