Least Favorite Foods? (1 Viewer)

Y’all are a bunch of panty waists. Ew no salmon, ew no crab cakes, ew no boiled peanuts, ew no okra, ew no miracle whip... wait a sec, you’re right miracle whip is disgusting. Anyway, there’s people in this world that have to eat mud pies made from actual mud. Anything is great if it’s fixed right, cmon.

That's weird.

Worthy of this thread

I am surprised maryland has residents who are alive. i mean seriously, crabcakes with old bay is not seafood.

Try a couple of these from a place near the airport and I think you'd change your mind.

Broiled, not fried.

IMG_3661.JPG

Black licorice is garbage, so is horseradish. I hate fennel seeds so that means I don't really like italian sausage. If it's mild I can deal with it maybe but those seeds are horrible. Don't really care for dark chocolate or chocolate ice cream but it's something I can eat. I do not like grapefruit. I hate cilantro, tastes like a chemical. Rye bread sucks as well. Blue cheese is disgusting as is wasabi. I don't think I've ever disliked something based on texture alone except fried onions when I was a kid. I love it now. If I dislike it it's because of flavor.

Last edited:
I love fresh sliced tomatoes. Home grown or organic are the best. My dad uses to eat them with a little cottage cheese and pepper.

No one else in the household will eat tomatoes. If on a sub, they pick them out, and I usually eat them. Ha!

At my house we'd eat a whole tomato with egg salad, I love it.

I love corn. Popcorn might be my most common snack. And fresh corn on the cob is so good to me, I don't even put anything on it. (Sometimes some black pepper but butter is completely unnecessary).

That said, I think creamed corn is nasty. I think your taste for the otherwise deliciousness of corn was ruined by the trauma of creamed corn.

Smoked corn on the cob is awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom