Least Favorite Foods? (1 Viewer)

fork red onions up their red onion arses.

oh and vegamite.

oh and falafels.

oh and anything that tastes gross.

oh and forking vinegar.

Last edited:
I thought I hated figs

Growing up the only time I ever had figs was fig newtons which are disgusting

So I avoided figs ever since

Turns out it’s just fig newtons I hate

Real figs are tasty
i was going to say reading the first part, fresh figs are delicious.

same boat as you on the newtons.

I used to hate beets until I had them cubed and roasted (City Greens). I found out I like a fresh roasted beet. It's those nasty canned sliced beets I had growing up that made my stomach turn.
beets are ok. like you, i hated them growing up.

Growing up we used to eat raw hamburgers. It the middle of the summer when mom didn't want to turn on the oven or deal with the grill (no central AC back then) she'd go make a regular hamburger with onions, worcestershire sauce, an egg, salt and pepper, then make into patties, put it on a roll--voila, dinner.

No one thought anything of it, raw beef was commonplace in Baltimore.

Tell people now that you ate raw beef as a kid and they have seizures :hihi:
WTF

Salmon is the only seafood I have never been able to like. Hate it.

I also hate mayo by itself, as in not mixed with other ingredients to make a sauce.

While more of a spice than a food, I dislike rosemary most of all. Why make food taste like pine trees?
on some poboys is the only time i enjoy mayo with a lot of louisiana etc. hot sauce, not so much tabasco.

also egg yolk

No problem with eggs, I love eggs

But a poached egg, or sunny side up or any dish where you're supposed to pierce the yolk and let it run over everything, that I won't eat

If I'm a restaurant and a dish I'm interested in has an egg on top I have them either scramble the egg or leave it off completely
sigh.

**** was good!
i now will ignore your food tastes. burgers are medium well. maybe even medium. steaks are rare.

i am surprised maryland has residents who are alive. i mean seriously, crabcakes with old bay is not seafood.

i now will ignore your food tastes. burgers are medium well. maybe even medium. steaks are rare.

i am surprised maryland has residents who are alive. i mean seriously, crabcakes with old bay is not seafood.
What? I love Old Bay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom