Least Favorite Foods? (1 Viewer)

I'll be in Orlando next month. Lunch is on me if you buy your ticket into the Animal Kingdom. We can take a photo in front of Antipop's relatives.

If it's during Mardi Gras, I'll be in New Orleans.

Mayo is tops of my list.

Salmon - smoked, grilled, baked, doesn't matter.

Salmon is the only seafood I have never been able to like. Hate it.

I also hate mayo by itself, as in not mixed with other ingredients to make a sauce.

While more of a spice than a food, I dislike rosemary most of all. Why make food taste like pine trees?

The only thing texture-wise I've eaten and vowed to never try again was some sushi roll with a raw quail egg on top. My friend ordered one for everyone at the table. It took me like 10 minutes to finally agree to try it and took everything in me not to vom all over the table. It was nasty and I had to slam some saki after to get the vile taste out of my mouth. Never again.

From the Sushi thread

But one of the worse thing I've ever had was a piece of sushi.

I don't remember what it was called but it was salmon roe topped with a raw quail egg. That was disgusting!

I almost spit it back up and spent most of the next ten minutes scared I was going to throw up.

also egg yolk

No problem with eggs, I love eggs

But a poached egg, or sunny side up or any dish where you're supposed to pierce the yolk and let it run over everything, that I won't eat

If I'm a restaurant and a dish I'm interested in has an egg on top I have them either scramble the egg or leave it off completely

Any form of liver( other than in boudin), chittlins, Rex or Prairie Belt oil sausage, canned asparagus, beets, miracle whip, figs (ate them as a kid until I broke some open and found live spiders inside), sushi, licorice, but my #1 hate is the salmon croquettes from Piccadilly's cafeteria

Any form of liver( other than in boudin), chittlins, Rex or Prairie Belt oil sausage, canned asparagus, beets, miracle whip, figs (ate them as a kid until I broke some open and found live spiders inside), sushi, licorice, but my #1 hate is the salmon croquettes from Piccadilly's cafeteria

The only time I ever got food poisoning was eating fish at Piccadilly. I learned a valuable lesson that day.

off the top of my head, the food that a lot of people who know me in my day to day life know that i notoriously hate is 'American cheese'.. it isnt even really cheese, and it's also nasty as all get out, but i wont get started talking about it cuz i wont be able to stop... also i HATE mayonnaise , and i find that in NOLA i have to ask 3 times that restaurants not put mayo on my burger/po boy/whatever, and half the time they still do it.. now i tell them i have an allergy to mayonnaise , and that seems to work better.. also cant stand oysters, olives or mushrooms, which is unusual for a Cajun Sicilian... oh, and one thing i hate when i get Chinese food is water chestnuts-- something about the consistency...... Believe it or not though, i am a huge eater, and i will eat almost anything with gusto besides what ive listed above.

Lima beans and beets

I’ve tried beets made different ways over the years

I hate them every single time

Someone also mentioned canned green beans

I can do canned tomatoes or corn or others just fine

But those green beans are just plain nasty

Last edited:
Lima beans and beets

I’ve tried beets made different ways over the years

I hate them every single time

I used to hate beets until I had them cubed and roasted (City Greens). I found out I like a fresh roasted beet. It's those nasty canned sliced beets I had growing up that made my stomach turn.

I thought I hated figs

Growing up the only time I ever had figs was fig newtons which are disgusting

So I avoided figs ever since

Turns out it’s just fig newtons I hate

Real figs are tasty

I thought I hated figs

Growing up the only time I ever had figs was fig newtons which are disgusting

So I avoided figs ever since

Turns out it’s just fig newtons I hate

Real figs are tasty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom