Least Favorite Foods? (2 Viewers)

Cucumber. I don't hate them, but I don't like them enough to "taste" them the rest of the night.

Onions of any type , mayo can't stand the smell or taste , pickle relish , lol , I could go on .
Vidalia onions taste like a sweet apple to me. My paternal family originates from Georgia. A cousin of mine has a farm that grows them and the Winn Dixee store chain is his biggest buyer. Imo, other onions can't compete with them.

Vidalia onions taste like a sweet apple to me. My paternal family originates from Georgia. A cousin of mine has a farm that grows them and the Winn Dixee store chain is his biggest buyer. Imo, other onions can't compete with them.

They make the best onion rings....ever....

You have to realize though if you carmalize them they can get overpoweringly sweet...

I like a small amount. Most restaurants pile it on.

that’s how I feel about mayo and hamburgers

most places don’t know the meaning of “a little” so I end up getting no Mayo

that’s how I feel about mayo and hamburgers

most places don’t know the meaning of “a little” so I end up getting no Mayo

Same here.. except i think *any* mayo is too much mayo.. but yeah, esp in the NOLA area, i can, and do, ask 2 or 3 times for “no mayo” and yet half the time, my burger still comes with mayo on it.. lately i have taken to just saying “please hold the mayo, i am allergic” and since everyone is so afraid of lawsuits, they comply.. I am indeed “that guy” and I’m not ashamed even a little.

They make the best onion rings....ever....

You have to realize though if you carmalize them they can get overpoweringly sweet...
The soil where they they are grown is the secret, North Georgia to north Carolina grows the best peaches. South Louisana grows the best strawberries. Smith county Ms. grows the best watermelons. Weather also plays a huge part. A sweet peach needs roughly 850 hours between 32 and 45 degrees. A sweet melon needs to bake in 90+ temps for a month.

my distaste for red onions magnifies daily. maybe i have some weird tastebud gene, uh, like the asparagus or some other vegetable, but anything with red onions, that is all i taste. i like onions, just hatred towards the red ones.

my distaste for red onions magnifies daily. maybe i have some weird tastebud gene, uh, like the asparagus or some other vegetable, but anything with red onions, that is all i taste. i like onions, just hatred towards the red ones.
I only like green onions. Can't stand raw onions.

The best fast food burger is Rally's Big Buford but I do not like the red onions they put on them, do regular onions like a normal person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom