Least Favorite Foods? (1 Viewer)

My idea of fast food is the issue. I added a price quality when that part doesn't matter. There are 3 things I know about In n Out, they are supposed to be good, Drew Brees likes them and we don't have any nearby in Metairie. None of that has anything to do with me thinking they were not fast food.
Drew Brees has terrible taste.

Anything at Bath and Body Works. Sweet Strawberries and Cream. Mmmm.... right?
Wrong!!! :mad:

All a pack of lies.

My idea of fast food is the issue. I added a price quality when that part doesn't matter. There are 3 things I know about In n Out, they are supposed to be good, Drew Brees likes them and we don't have any nearby in Metairie. None of that has anything to do with me thinking they were not fast food.

It's completely unremarkable fast food hamburgers, better than McDonalds or Burger King but still absolutely marginal food, and people have a cult-like devotion to it and respond with great rage and furious anger when you point that out. So now you know a fourth thing.

It's completely unremarkable fast food hamburgers, better than McDonalds or Burger King but still absolutely marginal food, and people have a cult-like devotion to it and respond with great rage and furious anger when you point that out. So now you know a fourth thing.

I can only speak for my location . In and out and 5 guys are similar chains. Their burgers are cooked to order,and shouldn't be considered fast food.

Sounds like you could also be talking about Big Kahuna burger

I can only speak for my location . In and out and 5 guys are similar chains. Their burgers are cooked to order,and shouldn't be considered fast food.

I am not looking for another debate here- i simply dont understand some of y’all’s criteria for what constitutes ‘fast food’, versus, i dont know, ‘fast casual’ or whatever they call it(?) Please , somebody help me to understand... In n Out has, in the literal sense, some of the fastest service i have ever encountered.. and, whether you like going there or not, it has earned it’s cult following , in almost the exact same way that Chick Fil A has earned their cult following.. i would be hard pressed to explain how CFA or InO could be considered anything BUT fast food, albeit the gold standard for fast food.... i could kiinnnddaa understand someone’s argument that 5 Guys shouldn’t be considered fast food for two reasons: 1) they are literally double the cost of CFA, InO, McD’s, BK, TB, etc etc... and 2) none of their locations that i’ve encountered have drive thrus- whether or not a place has a drive thru is one of , if not THE, main criteria i use to determine whether or not it should be considered fast food, but there are exceptions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom