Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (7 Viewers)

I'm still holding out hope the BBEG is gonna be Doom. Dude absolutely deserves to be introduced somewhere far, far away from the Fantastic Four.

I'm still holding out hope the BBEG is gonna be Doom. Dude absolutely deserves to be introduced somewhere far, far away from the Fantastic Four.
Why so? Some canon thing I’m not aware of, or just the crud that was the last movie?

And I think we may ultimately get him before the FF somewhere. He should absolutely scheme his way into being a Thanos-level threat for the MCU as a whole. But I don’t think it’ll be Wednesday in that castle.

Still trying to wrap my head around it since I'm not familiar enough with Marvel comics. So, the actor that plays He Who Remains is the same as Kang in the next Ant-Man. I would think his next appearance would be in the next Dr Strange movie since Loki seems to lead directly to it. Am I missing something?

Still trying to wrap my head around it since I'm not familiar enough with Marvel comics. So, the actor that plays He Who Remains is the same as Kang in the next Ant-Man. I would think his next appearance would be in the next Dr Strange movie since Loki seems to lead directly to it. Am I missing something?
Probably correct. Unless we get season 2 of Loki before we get Ant Man 3. Don’t know how quick their turnaround will be with that. And yes, He Who Remains, at least in this context, is a Kang variant. Same actor. It’s entirely possible he shows up in Dr. Strange. They’ve already filmed that whole movie without as much as a set photo coming out.

I think that’s right
we’ll be seeing him at least as much as we saw Thanos I would imagine

If I’m reading this right
The idea is that the devil creates god bc devils running amok leads to ruin
And he has to convince Adam and Eve to step in for god
Anyone else read it this way?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom