Loki Disney Plus - Trailer (8 Viewers)

That episode felt like it was only 5 minutes long, and I mean that in the best way.
They never straight out said his name, so I guess if you didn’t notice the wardrobe or already knew the casting it was more suspenseful.
The S2 thing was on social media all day, so it kinda killed the hype I would have felt from post credits.

At any rate, this means we get more Owen in the MCU, since our Loki clearly is in a different version than he previously was. I’m here for it. I’m here for a jet ski. I’m here for a wow.

Sorry if I’m out of the loop because I don’t keep up with every update.
But is Deadpool now officially part of the MCU?
I thought he would be kept separate like the Netflix shows to keep the R rating.

I was having the same issue. I was trying to figure out who it is.

It's Echo. She's a Daredevil character who is deaf and has abilities similar to Taskmaster. She is also the current host of the Phoenix Force, but is generally more of a street level character. She's supposed to pop up in the Hawkeye series.

It's Echo. She's a Daredevil character who is deaf and has abilities similar to Taskmaster. She is also the current host of the Phoenix Force, but is generally more of a street level character. She's supposed to pop up in the Hawkeye series.
Thanks! Since I'm deaf, this has definitely got my attention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom