Looks like Winston is going to be back in play for the saints. Mod edit (1 Viewer)

"Back in play" doesn't really mean anything. We still have work to do to get him to sign with us, not the Colts.
For reals. Winston could shoot Loomis the double-birds over Zoom and honestly, he’d be within his right to do so.

But the things that’s most obvious is how utterly useless these NFL “insiders” are. They all whiffed on this major story and are acting like it never happened. They are lame, their sources are lame and I want them to be constantly called out on it.

After that 600 page 'negotiation' we just went through, this negotiation will be cake no matter how it goes lol

Watch Jameis sign a team-friendly deal with the Panthers just to give a middle finger to the Saints for trying to dance with the devil.

😒

He's smarter than that. He knows this is the team that gives him the most opportunity for increasing his value, playing good ball, and winning football games.

What you say makes sense, but I think today proves we've got no idea what these guys prioritize.

To be fair, Watson not only got the bag but he went to a really good football team.

Idk, I feel like we've gotten to know Jameis pretty well since his time here. He's been humbled already. He knows that switching teams and systems isn't ideal for his progression as a quarterback.

I sure hope Winston holds no grudges, shrugs it off as "football's a business", and signs with the Saints. I'd understand if he goes somewhere else out of spite, but I hope he's above that. Hopefully, he signs and uses any hard feelings to motivate himself to kill it on the field so he shows everyone he was the better choice in the first place.

And I hope the Colts are after Mayfield, not Winston, but as someone said, it doesn't seem like any of thee insiders know jack all. The guy in Houston who all the local stations talk to to about all things Texans said just this morning it's down to the Saints or the Falcons, but felt sure Watson would pick the Falcons. And so he exposed himself as to just how little he knows what's going on about the one team where he is the "inside information" guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom