Votes: 686 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
I'll let everyone know when I'm about to invest in a pot stock. My record so far is 100% consistent.

Just short the stock and you'll be rich.

Has there ever been a more lopsided pool in the history of SR.com?

pool-power.jpg

State laws are out of sync with public opinion on pot according to the LSU public policy project. Somewhere north of 70% support medical and over 50 recreational. It's the over 65 crowd that pulls the numbers down and they vote consistently so are the ones holding it back from a policy perspective.

I have a friend in Florida who vapes. He is thinking of ordering some thc oil online from a CA retailer. Anyone think the risks involved are not worth the benefits?

Yeah, bad idea. I doubt the company would even be able to ship across state lines. There's some conjecture on what would even be inspected via the mail and if there'd be any repercussions from a shipment if there's no proof of order like they used to do with the silk road, but in this case there'd be a full record of the order.

Sessions has effectively shutdown the DEA's medical marijuana research approval process. Seriously, this guy is a piece of ****. We're learning so much about applications and suffering people and families report dramatic benefits. At the same time that we're battling an opioid epidemic, this dinosaur is prohibiting medical research. Disgusting.

The Justice Department under Attorney General Jeff Sessions has effectively blocked the Drug Enforcement Administration from taking action on more than two dozen requests to grow marijuana to use in research, one of a number of areas in which the anti-drug agency is at odds with the Trump administration, U.S. officials familiar with the matter said.

A year ago, the DEA began accepting applications to grow more marijuana for research, and as of this month it had 25 proposals to consider. But DEA officials said they need the Justice Department’s approval to move forward. So far, the department has not been willing to provide it.

“They’re sitting on it,” said one law enforcement official familiar with the matter. “They just will not act on these things.”

As a result, said one senior DEA official, “the Justice Department has effectively shut down this program to increase research registrations.’’

DEA spokesman Rusty Payne said the agency “has always been in favor of enhanced research for controlled substances such as marijuana.’"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...400c5c7e1cc_story.html?utm_term=.af65409b06b9

I have a friend in Florida who vapes. He is thinking of ordering some thc oil online from a CA retailer. Anyone think the risks involved are not worth the benefits?

I would be very surprised if you could find a legitimate vendor willing to ship.

I partake before I workout or run, trust me it's all good.

I had a buddy that was a distance runner, like anywhere from 10 to 20 miles for a regular workout run - it was his thing. Then he told me that he would smoke out before he did it and I was amazed.

I can vouch for 420 workouts. Maybe it's not for everyone, but for me, there are some pretty clear benefits.

First and most obviously, my chronic back and joint pain is less intense, allowing for a more pleasurable workout.

Secondly, getting in the zone and not overthinking my activity allows me to flow creatively through new routines. Mixing it up promotes muscle confusion and leads to increased muscle density.

Third, I feel a stronger connection with my mind, body and spirit. I'm more focused on my breathing and technique, putting stress on my muscles, and not on my joints and my mind. I don't always smoke when I work out, but I've noticed if I go a long time without it, my technique gets really poor and I realize I'm putting myself at risk for injury. One 420 session and I'm able to correct my alignment, posture, and rhythm and it seems to reset me for future exercises.

Fourth, my mental and physical endurance increases.

Fifth, my sex drive increases, which definitely counts as a workout.

I can vouch for 420 workouts. Maybe it's not for everyone, but for me, there are some pretty clear benefits.

First and most obviously, my chronic back and joint pain is less intense, allowing for a more pleasurable workout.

Secondly, getting in the zone and not overthinking my activity allows me to flow creatively through new routines. Mixing it up promotes muscle confusion and leads to increased muscle density.

Third, I feel a stronger connection with my mind, body and spirit. I'm more focused on my breathing and technique, putting stress on my muscles, and not on my joints and my mind. I don't always smoke when I work out, but I've noticed if I go a long time without it, my technique gets really poor and I realize I'm putting myself at risk for injury. One 420 session and I'm able to correct my alignment, posture, and rhythm and it seems to reset me for future exercises.

Fourth, my mental and physical endurance increases.

Fifth, my sex drive increases, which definitely counts as a workout.

We must be twins. I had a friend that worked out with me for years. When I told him I got high before we worked out, he was amazed. He said he never knew.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/05/160524144915.htm

Source: Washington University School of Medicine

Summary: A survey of more than 216,000 adolescents from all 50 states indicates the number of teens with marijuana-related problems is declining. Similarly, the rates of marijuana use by young people are falling despite the fact more US states are legalizing or decriminalizing marijuana use and the number of adults using the drug has increased.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom