Metcalf better be getting plenty of fines (2 Viewers)

WOW...you're really not seeing the OPI there? Amazing..

I wonder what Semper thinks too. Another that thinks it was a legit play..."Okayy". Smh.
I already said that at worst it should've been offsetting penalties. Besides, why are we arguing about this when we won the game? Who cares if they didn't call it or not? The refs will always screw us over so let's complain when we lose, not after a victory.

I never said he was wrong for defending himself but I'm simply saying don't get caught up in the back and forth with clowns and getting penalties or a possible ejection from the game he's to important.
Plus the refs are clearly calling it one sided against him.
Again, if you gonna continue to come at me punching me in the face and helmet, I’m going to continue to retaliate. I’ll get ejected, but I’ll have tape to call out the league and get the player fined and suspended. Hopefully a reprimand to the officials as well.

Again, if you gonna continue to come at me punching me in the face and helmet, I’m going to continue to retaliate. I’ll get ejected, but I’ll have tape to call out the league and get the player fined and suspended. Hopefully a reprimand to the officials as well.
Yea and in the process your team loses an important game or depending how far you've gone you'll possibly be suspended a game yourself. It's just not smart imo. I get what your saying but even coach sp said he understood about being competitive but everyone is counting on him and you hurt the team when you extend drives and give the other team free yardage.

Think about if it happens in the playoffs or NFC Championship game you have the game won and he retaliate and the team was to lose what would be your thoughts then. 🤔

Did it stop us from winning? Do you think we would have won if Lattimore continued to retaliate and kept tacking on more 15 yd penalties and/or got ejected?
As I said to another post, let me come punch you in the face and keep punching you and see if you will retaliate. Man please.

As I said to another post, let me come punch you in the face and keep punching you and see if you will retaliate. Man please.
I'm wearing a helmet and pads on the field?, Flail to your hearts content and I'll rub your nose in it when I point to the scoreboard. Come to me on the street? Make sure you're wearing your big boy pants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom