Mora picks Pittsburgh!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Haven't we learned anything this year. We were not supposed to win more than 2 games this year. Everyone (including some Saints fans) are extremely surprised how well the team has played. Noone knows how to view this team yet. Are we playingand winning because of post Katrina emotions, bad luck by other teams, teams unconciously not giving their all against us or is it that the Saints are just plain GOOD? The only thing anyone is sure of is that the Saints are WINNING and looking GOOD doing it. My feeling is that the "air of speculation" about this team will continue until next year. Until the season is over and the final record is known we may as well get used to being underestimated, looked down on, praised by some and a "feel good" story. I just hope that this "FEEL GOOD STORY" ends with a Super Bowl appearance and WIN. I am just going to sit back and be in awe of what the team is doing. Geaux Saints!!!!! Of course, this is just my two cents.....

We just need to be careful with game. The Steelers are due. But these aren't the same old Saints. Play their game. No turnovers. Stop the run. We can win it.

I think they are being swayed by the "law of averages" and I can't say that I disagree. Sonner or later they have to win again...

They do, do they? Well, the Saints certainly weren't being swayed last year when we played Chicago or Tampa or Atlanta or any of the other decent-to-good teams we played. The Steelers have lost to good teams, but they also lost to bad teams. I don't care how much talent you have, when you get beat by the RAIDERS who had ONLY 98 TOTAL yards. The Raiders have no business beating anyone, yet the Steelers found a way.

Look, I know how good they WERE, but since Big Ben walked through that tunnel in Detroit he's thrown 16 INTs and has only gone 2 games out of 9 without a pick. He's also had only 2 multi-TD games in that stretch. Remember that Tampa went from 12-4 Super Bowl champs to 7-9. Oakland went from 11-5 Super Bowl runners-up to 4-12. St. Louis went from 12-4 Super Bowl runners-up to 7-9. Super Bowl champs last year doesn't mean anything for this year. Joey Porter can continue running his mouth. He's talking the talk, we're walking it.

We just need to be careful with game. The Steelers are due. But these aren't the same old Saints. Play their game. No turnovers. Stop the run. We can win it.

I agree... take away keep away. Once again our front 4 on defense will be the difference makers if we win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom