NBA Playoffs N/P '24 NBA Playoffs (12 Viewers)

Mavs played a strong game last night, never really let OKC make a run. WCF going to be fire.
Mavs were the best team down the stretch....before resting people in those last 2 regular season games they had gone something like 20-2

Closeout chance for my Nuggets. in the 7 close out games the Nuggets have had (5-2) since last season playoff began, Jokic AVERAGES -

30 pts 14.5 rebs and 10 assists

The two losses were last year to the Wolves when Denver was up 3-0 and LA this year up 3-0. They closed both the next game

Mavs were the best team down the stretch....before resting people in those last 2 regular season games they had gone something like 20-2
The way things are playing out, Dallas matches up better with either Denver or Minny. I think either of those teams overwhelm OKC.

Aaaand.... Minny defense shows up this time... Held Denver to 70 points total... Only 9 in the 4th.... Series tied 3-3... Ooof!

Aaaand.... Minny defense shows up this time... Held Denver to 70 points total... Only 9 in the 4th.... Series tied 3-3... Ooof!
I thought game 2 was the worst beating Denver could take, but I was wrong. Lol.

The Wolves played with energy, got rebounds, made a million shots. On the other side, Murray was bad, the role players were bad, the shooting was bad, the defense was bad. The Nuggets did manage to pull within 11, but Jokic went to the bench and after that it was a wrap.

Denver just needs to flush this game and get ready for Sunday.

The Wolves played with energy, got rebounds, made a million shots. On the other side, Murray was bad, the role players were bad, the shooting was bad, the defense was bad. The Nuggets did manage to pull within 11, but Jokic went to the bench and after that it was a wrap.

I didn't even watch the second half.

Murray seems to have an elbow injury....not good

Murray seems to have an elbow injury....not good
Not good at all. Murray's shooting was garbage after that injury. If Murray doesn't have at least an "average" Murray game, Denver won't win. I think Jokic is going to figure out what he needs to do against KAT, but he needs help from the rest of the team.

Speaking of which, if I'm Mike Malone, I'm seriously considering starting Christian Braun for MPJ. MPJ's shooting and defense have both been garbage lately, and at least Braun can be trusted to defend.

Last edited:
Knicks are toast. Brunson has a broken hand and they are down 14 with under 5 to play.

Pacer was also not content and traded to save their season.

An ever present theme keeps cropping when you got one team trading to cut salary and another to try to win championships

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom