NBA Playoffs N/P '24 NBA Playoffs (6 Viewers)

Demoralizing 1st game lost that completely melts the team's composure
Seriously, the game was won. You knew the press was coming and you lallygag on the pass.

But that 3 by Brown was just a dagger. He couldn't have been defended any better without being fouled. But that shot didn't have to happen.

Let's see if the Celtics can actually win a game no. 2 on their home floor. I'd like to think they got their bad home game out of the way already, and if they can win tonight, I just don't see any way that Indy can beat them four times in five tries.

Not surprised by the Mavs last night -- they are for real, and I am sure there was some letdown on Minny's part after dispatching the Nuggets. I think Minny can take a game in Dallas, so that series is still by all means up in the air.

Been a great playoff season so far.

Let's see if the Celtics can actually win a game no. 2 on their home floor. I'd like to think they got their bad home game out of the way already, and if they can win tonight, I just don't see any way that Indy can beat them four times in five tries.

Not surprised by the Mavs last night -- they are for real, and I am sure there was some letdown on Minny's part after dispatching the Nuggets. I think Minny can take a game in Dallas, so that series is still by all means up in the air.

Been a great playoff season so far.
I don't have much faith in the Pacers. I expect them to have completely lost their composure after that choke and get blown out.

Ant’s looking like he thought the series against the Nuggets was the championship.

To state the obvious the Wolves are in trouble. Through 2 games the team “built to beat the Nuggets” don’t match up well against Dallas on either end of the floor. The Wolves outshooting Dallas from 3 was the only reason the first two games were close.

Pacer are their own worst enemy. Rick Carlisle looking washed as a coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom