NBA Playoffs N/P '24 NBA Playoffs (15 Viewers)

Wolves defense in the 2nd half wins it for them. So I was half right. Wolves and Mavs should be good. No idea if the Pacers can make it a series against Boston.

Man what a game! Nazreon is the biggest reason the Wolves are moving on. What a game he had!!!

Pacer was also not content and traded to save their season.

An ever present theme keeps cropping when you got one team trading to cut salary and another to try to win championships
TBF Pacers were very fortunate not to be taken out in round one, as they likely would have been had the Bucks been remotely healthy.

But your point is valid.

I put a ton of that loss on Malone -- it seemed like he was helpless on that 28-9 run, no major adjustments, and he never gave Joker a blow, so he was just gassed for Q4 and eliminated a chance of a comeback.

Scary part is that I think Minny's best lineup has Gobert on the bench.

Clear that the "most valuable player" is Conley -- I know how great AntMan is going to be, but Conley is the entire glue bottle for that whole team. They need to keep that Achilles from flaring up again.

WCF is going to be fire. Has to go at least six, maybe seven games.

In the East, the problem the Pacers have is that you can outscore the Knicks, but the Celtics offense is just as good as the Pacers if not better from an efficiency standpoint. And Boston does play defense hand has the players to run at Halliburton.

Predictions on the conference finals?

I am going with Celtics in five and Mavs in six.

Not playoff related, but this is the most active NBA related thread

I could see this working. Lebron James wouldn't have to be the #1 option there...that could make for a scary starting lineup

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
Top Bottom