New Star Wars series The Acolyte (11 Viewers)

There was also some bad writing in it that breaks canon. Ki-Adi-Mudi was in this episode and he has a very famous line in Star Wars episode one The Phantom Menace saying that the Sith have been extinct for a millennia.

If he is around to witness the existence of this sith that trained Mae, then the line he says from Episode 1 makes no sense.

There was also some bad writing in it that breaks canon. Ki-Adi-Mudi was in this episode and he has a very famous line in Star Wars episode one The Phantom Menace saying that the Sith have been extinct for a millennia.

If he is around to witness the existence of this sith that trained Mae, then the line he says from Episode 1 makes no sense.
Well, we don't know that this is a "Sith", to be fair
We also know the Sith being extinct was BS when he said it. A lot of this content from pre-New Hope is specifically telling us just how much hubris the Jedi had and how it led to their downfall. A Sith Lord existing literally under their noses being a prime example.

Edit: I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, but I don't think this is firmly breaking canon

Well, we don't know that this is a "Sith", to be fair
We also know the Sith being extinct was BS when he said it. A lot of this content from pre-New Hope is specifically telling us just how much hubris the Jedi had and how it led to their downfall. A Sith Lord existing literally under their noses being a prime example.

Edit: I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, but I don't think this is firmly breaking canon

I'm trying not to think about it to hard, but red lightsaber means sith. I'm sure there a few exceptions, but that is the rule. You assume the current Jedi Order at least learns that.

The red saber is made via bleeding the crystal, and that is a very dark side thing.

Of course this will make sense, if Mr. Grins kills all the Jedi.

I'm trying not to think about it to hard, but red lightsaber means sith. I'm sure there a few exceptions, but that is the rule. You assume the current Jedi Order at least learns that.

The red saber is made via bleeding the crystal, and that is a very dark side thing.

Of course this will make sense, if Mr. Grins kills all the Jedi.

Hm, yea, you aren’t wrong there. Maybe we get some scene hastily edited into the last episode to fix it :hihi:

Not calling out anyone here
And while I’m quick to play the card, I think this is only a part of some of the dissatisfaction
That said

Since the release of the show the only negatives that I have seen have been against the production side of the series and not against the per-production DEI drama. I don't know why people default to the "Sweaty Star Wars Fan" stigma when they defend the series. It is like defaulting to "Trump Supporter" or "It's Joever" memes. The main characters could be The Muppets and the production side would still be suffering. I am going to try and give it a chance because any fan of the franchise should want to see any branch succeed. When does Andor Season 2 come out?

I enjoyed it, so here's my wild theory...

What if, and I know it's a yuge bigly stretch, but hey, it's my sperler tag and I'll do what I want. What if one of the members of the coven survived somehow (namely the non-bio mom), and decided to immerse herself into the dark side of the force for revenge w/o necessarily becoming a sith, she went solo since she already is force or thread (or whatever it was called)-sensitive. She became basically the equivalent of a Sith in power, was able to turn a crystal red, and began to bide her time. She tracks down Mae after several yrs once she's powerful enough and trains her via zoom or long distance or however she did it so Mae wouldn't find out her ID. As part of the murder 4 Jedi's Mae revenge tour, she hopes to draw out Osha somehow knowing that she would get blamed for Indara's death since Mae was considered dead and she wants to have both girls under her control. The minute it (she?) tilted its (her?) head without killing Osha outright is what made this left-field theory spring into my head along with its (her?) somewhat slight build. Just my 2 pesos...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom