NFL/NBA now have a Donald Sterling problem with Gayle Benson (2 Viewers)

The man worked for Benson for over 25 years! If you think this is a fabricated story, so be it. Not once did he make a claim against Benson, in fact, his claims paints Benson in a positive light. When it comes to Gayle, I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger...
sure you are, so man up and own it....no proof AT ALL, but yet u believe the heresay...what did gayle ever do to you?

If it can be proved, or if the NFL owners believe Gayle Benson said what he alleges he said, I see no way she gets approved as the next owner. What she said is not nearly so bad as what Mrs. Sterling said, but it's very bad. And if she said it in front of Mr. Henry, that calls her judgment into serious question. The only good thing is that it makes Tom Benson look good.

She's not the owner of the Saints so this doesn't affect the team.
But there's no telling the damage she would've caused if it came out a few years into her ownership of the team.

If it can be proved, or if the NFL owners believe Gayle Benson said what he alleges he said, I see no way she gets approved as the next owner. What she said is not nearly so bad as what Mrs. Sterling said, but it's very bad. And if she said it in front of Mr. Henry, that calls her judgment into serious question. The only good thing is that it makes Tom Benson look good.

Seems like the NFL would be setting itself up for a lawsuit and some finecomb scrutiny, if it barred transfer to her a let all the other owner stink go unaddressed

Only care about what happens on the field, I really don't care what they do behind closed doors

Um. Um. We'll see

I care, if you have crap ownership and/or leadership it can lead to a bad product on the field. Can even result in the sale of the team.

The three Rs aren't getting ownership. If this stands, Gayle won't get approved. I use Marge Schott and the Reds of MLB. Also Sterling and the Clippers. The difference is that Gayle isn't the owner of the team yet. The Reds and Clippers got dragged through the mud because of those incidents. The league won't all Gayle in if its true.

Let's see we have questions about SP, Tom, Rita, and Gayle. Loomis too but his questions have to do with football . I understand this is a Saints board but this is unacceptable for a long term winning product on the field . I'm losing faith in current structure and possible future structure of this business .

Sounds more personal thank anything else , considering the appeal of competency hearing is Thursday seems like a calculated article

Wonder what the status of his suit is

gI_129143_R3_solo%20Logo%202C%20%20Rmark%20.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom