Note: To all of you Bush Haters... (1 Viewer)

velvetnoose.gif

Why is it that anyone who criticizes Bush is a Bush hater? I do not hate Reggie Bush. I would never boo Bush, but I do get frustrated watching him fumble and be ineffective during a game and from time to time will express my frustration. He has been superstar his whole life, now he is struggling and being booed. Let's see how he handles it.

He has a history of tearing up the field when he has a chip on his shoulder, hopefully that trend will continue.

LOL love the all the QQ'ing and omg bush haters!

Look, 4years he's been in the league and still makes the same boneheaded mistakes. No one doubts his playmaking abilities, we all know he's dangerous but the time is now not next season.

Why is it that anyone who criticizes Bush is a Bush hater? I do not hate Reggie Bush. I would never boo Bush, but I do get frustrated watching him fumble and be ineffective during a game and from time to time will express my frustration. He has been superstar his whole life, now he is struggling and being booed. Let's see how he handles it.

He has a history of tearing up the field when he has a chip on his shoulder, hopefully that trend will continue.

Yahtzee. I love the guy and I hope he contributes. Nothing is more uncomfortable when a guy who gets heavy exposure on commercials, endorsements, profiles on sports productions, etc., is watching the offense go down the field without him. There are a lot of weapons on this team now and I beg for Reggie to be a leader for this team which he is, in spirit if not statistically.

Here's the keys to this real expensive car...nice and shiney...purrs like a kitten and is really fast...but...it's got one lil bitty problem...it breaks down unexpectedly and very often....time for "Cash for Clunkers"....:hihi:

I'm with you. He didn't ask to be no. 1 draft pick. He was the primary reason we sold out the dome after we drafted him. And most people don't realize the impact he has on defenses and special teams just by having him in the game. I can understand be frustrated with him I'm sure he is frustrated too. But to boo him and call for trading him is riduculous.

dude you are spot on for this...i dont even know why they are so angry with him besides the fact that he is the man!

dont forget on some of those runs to Mike Bell on Sunday they faked a flare out to bush which freezes alot of things cuz its bush!

Do us all a favor and S$ut you dawg garn Pessimistic pie holes! You are the same people who will cheer Bush on when he's blazing 6 TD's in 8 games..........You are the same people who chant Reggie....Reggie when Bush is back to return a punt after he had just taken two to to the house for TD's and nearly broke a 3rd. You are the same people who cheered for Bush last year when he was on pace to have his Breakout year.

But, then he goes down with a knee injury.....similar to knee injurues that Colston, Meachem, and most recently P.Thomas.......and you go to your Cot D. Pessimistic, Glass Half-Full *** mentality. Yeah lets trade Bush after game 1 to the Bengals for some crap shoot draft picks. Good idea, while we're at it, I'd love to trade all of you Bandwagon.......Negative $ss fans to the Bungals also and Ya'll can cheer on Ocho Cinco!!

Am I alone or are there others who are so sick of these Fairweather goones who love to Hate on Reggie Bush and that fine woman of his :) Reggie is a True Professional who believes in himself as a winner and is dedicated 200% to be successful in this league. He's been a winner and a superstar his whole life and will have his time to shine very soon ! Let's show this kid some love!!

:plus-un2::9:

Also regarding the booing of bush. I highly doubt he would have been booed if he was normally good and just happened to make mistake. One of the reasons I doubt many ppl will ever boo Brees even if he came out and played piss poor one game.

Bush isn't 'normally good'? LOL.

Anyway, lots of people are haters. They have to have something to hate. There is one SR reporter who hates Archie Manning and writes awful posts in EE about him. Go figure. I just ignore them. Most of them are ignorant and greatly misinformed. It's not worth my time arguing with them.

Here's the keys to this real expensive car...nice and shiney...purrs like a kitten and is really fast...but...it's got one lil bitty problem...it breaks down unexpectedly and very often....time for "Cash for Clunkers"....:hihi:

:smilielol:

Yes, and while he had a bad game look at Mario. The Texans made Mark Sanchez look great, so it looks like Super Mario has not made an impact. While your at it get off of Smith and Grant as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom