Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (18 Viewers)

Cora Jade threw one in the trash. So there's recent precedent.
Is that a good precedent to continue though?

You don’t want multiple world champs (in a short amount of time) to basically say that they think their titles are worthless.

I feel like there are other ways to handle this.

Is that a good precedent to continue though?

You don’t want multiple world champs (in a short amount of time) to basically say that they think their titles are worthless.

I feel like there are other ways to handle this.
I agree. Just throwing the example out there.

Pretty weak Dynamite after last week's surprisingly strong show coming off all the drama.
Yeah, I guess they're trying to utilize more of the roster. Can't really have a strong lineup every week. Idk.

What I didn't like was pitting a scrub in his first match against an experienced, strong dude. I knew that match wasn't gonna last more than a minute. It was a lame throw away.

Yeah, I guess they're trying to utilize more of the roster. Can't really have a strong lineup every week. Idk.

What I didn't like was pitting a scrub in his first match against an experienced, strong dude. I knew that match wasn't gonna last more than a minute. It was a lame throw away.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but jobber squashes are a relic of the territory era that do little more than waste TV time these days. They served a purpose once upon a time. They don't really mean anything anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom