Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (6 Viewers)

That was a cool and fun debut, but like Bray they just have to be careful with booking. This group, imo, shouldn't be after titles, just destruction.
Agreed. I'm not really expecting belts, but I'd love to see random carnage where they jump a faction or tag team vying for a belt or belts.

It's funny reading these folks thinking Drew walked out to poop up on TNA or something. Dude's wife just had emergency surgery. They're giving him time off you idiots.

That was a cool and fun debut, but like Bray they just have to be careful with booking. This group, imo, shouldn't be after titles, just destruction.

The word prior to their debut was that they would be less supernatural monsters and more just creepy, crazy people like the original Wyatt Famiy cult or Sanity. Supposedly they're committed to making this work in a wrestling context, which Fiend Bray never really did.

It's hard to get a read from this debut whether that's the case or not.

It's hard to get a read on how I'm supposed to generally feel about them.

In terms of creating a "woah, what was that?? Is anybody safe from them??" type of ending (think Summer 2010 when the NXT rookies came out and attacked faces and heels and then tore the ring down), they likely accomplished that. But then you read the reactions of the fans online....."oh man, Bray was probably looking down and smiling !!" and "I got choked up watching Bo come out !". It's kinda like on some level, any sinister actions by this group will always have a bit of cold water thrown on it with reminders that Bray Wyatt and Brodie Lee are no longer around.

The word prior to their debut was that they would be less supernatural monsters and more just creepy, crazy people like the original Wyatt Famiy cult or Sanity. Supposedly they're committed to making this work in a wrestling context, which Fiend Bray never really did.

Doesn't look like it to me when Chad got shot dead in his temple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom