Ok.... Here we go! (1 Viewer)

Whoo-hooo! First post on the new site!! I love the way it looks, and I can't wait to check out all the new features! Yes, change can be difficult, but I look at it like moving into a new house....it's a pain, it takes awhile to get everything set just like you want it, you can't find ANYTHING, but it still a really great, exciting thing, and a GOOD THING. Great job as alway, Andrus! I've seen the changes to the sites over the years, and they just get better and better. Take your time on the fine-tuning; we'll be fine -- get some rest, man!

Good work. It looks great. I like the update

Looks great Andrus...... It must be the hat.... either that or you're the man!

The place looks great Andrus... yeah, it might take some getting use to, but thats not always a bad thing.

edit/ speaking of getting use to... I can't find the smilies? [shrug smilie]

Is this what

the new site will look like? I liked the old look better. It was easier to navagate. Will we get our avatars back or have to make new ones?

You are truly the man, Andrus. This looks good. Great job.

Will the old posts be moved over here at any point? Whoa that sucks if they're permenantly archived.

Looks good... You the man Big A

oh, just noticed above the "Quick Reply" box the "previous thread Next Thread" links are in black type on black backing... kind of hard to read... I am sure you have a long list of things to do... so here is another... :D:D:D:D

Great job Andrus!!......It looks great, and its easier to navigate.....we can see the whole board and all the treads, not partially like on the old board....Thanks again!

Excellent work Andrus ! Thanks again for the best board in the NFL.

May have been asked already, apologies if I missed it -- is the contributor tag gone for good ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom