Ok.... Here we go! (3 Viewers)

Very cool, admins. Congrats on the seamless launch. It was 'smooth as an android's bottom'.

The Quick Reply box down here looks like I'm typing in some sort of prayer or something. Quite Saintly!

Great looking site Andrus and admins!
haven't had time to look the whole thing over but from what I've seen its a lot cleaner looking.

Whats wrong with the cookies, they arent remembering and I have to keep putting in my unsername and password

Clear out all your cookies and your cache.

Meanwhile, I'm putting a sticky on this thread for the time being.

Hey, I just noticed that every time I post a reply I'm getting subscribed to the thread. Is this right? or did I miss a hint,check box, setting or something?
Seems like it might eat up a lot of server space.

Hey, I just noticed that every time I post a reply I'm getting subscribed to the thread. Is this right? or did I miss a hint,check box, setting or something?

That and its automatically posting our sigs which I thought ate up space too.

Also, as we all know, i'll need a spell check box :ezbill:

Options help

I had to fix this, too...it just involves resetting some options; it may be a good idea to look over all of them to see what was saved and what may have been changed to default. Go to User CP, then Edit Options; the second section down is Messages & Notification; the second box is Default Thread Subscription Mode. The drop down box probably has "no email notification"....if you don't want to subscribe automatically to any threads, change this to "do not subscribe".

Farther down are thread display options if you want to turn off sigs; I also recommend going to the very bottom and changing to standard vs. basic formatting, if you like smilies and such. Again, check over all the options to see what preferences came over with the change and which ones didn't.

I'm no expert (far from it!!), but this worked for me.

How does one set up a monthly donation --

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom