Saints Outside of Drew Brees who is your favorite all-time Saints player? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Marcus Colston, Jonathan Vilma, Pierre Thomas, Ricky Jackson, Deuce McAllister,...and the biggest...Lavoi Glover....man would talke all the time in the world to talk to fans and sign autographs.

Mojomajik9

Team Gleason
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As a kid it was Jackson and Anderson. When i was a teen/early 20s I’d say Knight, Glover and Horn. In the Payton era I’d have to say Colston, PT, and Vilma.

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I don’t think I saw horns name. But he was def our best wr until MT. He was just in his 30s I believe when we got him.

Swilling was my fav defensive player

whodatphil

/sarcasm and tacoes
Reaction score
Cam easily. Dude is hilarious and still goes hard every snap. When it’s all said and done, he will be our best pass rusher ever

black_floyd

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Reading this thread made me change my avatar.
Oh shirt! I miss owning that comic book. Either my brother or my dad got it when it was new. I remember they made two other ones as well. One was for Denver and The Drive and I can't remember what the other one was about.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Oh shirt! I miss owning that comic book. Either my brother or my dad got it when it was new. I remember they made two other ones as well. One was for Denver and The Drive and I can't remember what the other one was about.
I lost my copy from childhood in Katrina. It was in plastic too but not sealed or anything so it was pretty sad when I failed at attempting to save it. If we'd have only gotten water on the first floor of the house it would've survived too. I think I read that comic at least 1000 times as a kid.

I remember the two others you're talking about as well. Didn't own them though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom