Saints Outside of Drew Brees who is your favorite all-time Saints player? (2 Viewers)

Reading this thread made me change my avatar.

Oh shirt! I miss owning that comic book. Either my brother or my dad got it when it was new. I remember they made two other ones as well. One was for Denver and The Drive and I can't remember what the other one was about.

Oh shirt! I miss owning that comic book. Either my brother or my dad got it when it was new. I remember they made two other ones as well. One was for Denver and The Drive and I can't remember what the other one was about.
I lost my copy from childhood in Katrina. It was in plastic too but not sealed or anything so it was pretty sad when I failed at attempting to save it. If we'd have only gotten water on the first floor of the house it would've survived too. I think I read that comic at least 1000 times as a kid.

I remember the two others you're talking about as well. Didn't own them though.

I lost my copy from childhood in Katrina. It was in plastic too but not sealed or anything so it was pretty sad when I failed at attempting to save it. If we'd have only gotten water on the first floor of the house it would've survived too. I think I read that comic at least 1000 times as a kid.

I remember the two others you're talking about as well. Didn't own them though.
Always sad to lose something you valued after having it many years. Luckily you survived Katrina

Part of me wants to pick one of the old timers that bring back fond memories, like Abramowicz, Archie or Whitsell, but I simply can't pick them over Colston. Great player. Great story. Great, quiet attitude. PT is very high on my list, as well.

Always sad to lose something you valued after having it many years. Luckily you survived Katrina
What really sucks about losing it is that I'd moved it (and a bunch of other stuff) from downstairs to upstairs in case it flooded. LOL at that attempt. We only got about 8 inches of water upstairs but that 8 inches was enough to ruin anything that was on the floor. I'd put my Saints stuff in a couple milk crates. At least the comic book was the only thing that was totally destroyed since the rest is signed footballs and things not made of paper. The white football with a bunch of signatures on it is no longer bright white but all the signatures on it are in tact. I wonder if Katrina damage can actually increase the value of something like that. :LOL:

Joe Horn.
wSFj48P.gif

CQMKbca.gif

City Champ Number 1 and 2 are not close to number three. Drew without question. Rickey number 2 without question. Number 3 requires some thought

Colston, Deuce, Pierre, Brooks, Michael Thomas, Sproles, Kamara, Lattimore, Cam, Porter, Greer, Fujita, Vilma... just so many to choose from.

Special mention to Jim Everett, Tyrone Hughes, Morten Anderson, and of course Willie Roaf. Easily my favorite Saints players from the 90s when I first became a diehard fan as a kid.

I also loved Ricky Williams and Jeff Blake even though their times here were short.

Moreover, Darren Sharper would have easily made this list if not for what happened off the field. Just felt like I had to mention that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom